1 - 20 of 87 Posts

· Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone goin to the skins dallas game ??

· Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went to the game last year and it was great. The problem is the fans are split almost 50/50. I guess thats what happens when you have such a transient area like Metropolitan DC.
I went with Stoga Boy last year when we beat them. that was a glorious time!

· Registered
2,913 Posts
Lots of Cowboy fans in this area. Depends on the weather if I will go or not. Bad weather and I will watch it on the big screen in HD. If the weather is nice, I will go.

I think the Skins have a great shot at this game after their bye week.

Watch Dallas fall apart after the Panthers skin them alive this Sunday

· Registered
2,228 Posts
I am a huge skins fan and have lived here all my life (28 years). But every week is the same, we are overrated and need to a core group of guys year in and year out. Forget free agency and go with the draft. And if you draft a qb that you had spent three picks on, at least let him try to throw the ball.

· Registered
3,697 Posts
I was going to drive down to Bowie from Boston and go to the game with my cousin and then we were going to fly to Minnesota for the Monday night game but we could not get Sunday flights to Minnesota so we will both skip the Skins game and see if we can avoid jail in Minnesota instead. Good luck Skins. Paul

· Registered
2,228 Posts
I was going to drive down to Bowie from Boston and go to the game with my cousin and then we were going to fly to Minnesota for the Monday night game but we could not get Sunday flights to Minnesota so we will both skip the Skins game and see if we can avoid jail in Minnesota instead. Good luck Skins. Paul
Now that sounds like a good time.

· Registered
2,913 Posts
I am a huge skins fan and have lived here all my life (28 years). But every week is the same, we are overrated and need to a core group of guys year in and year out. Forget free agency and go with the draft. And if you draft a qb that you had spent three picks on, at least let him try to throw the ball.
I agree. I to have been a fan since 1971 and I think Joe Gibbs two biggest mistakes are the draft and giving the play calling to the 700 play book.

My beloved Redskins need a change.

· Registered
2,913 Posts
I lived in Bowie for 12 years. Now live up the road in Odenton. Life starting getting rough in Bowie.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.