Cigar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished smoking my breakfast - Signature Collection by Perdomo Diablo (5.75x54 figurado).
I know alot of you aren't crazy about this one, but I really enjoy them with a couple of cups of strong coffee. To me it's like a morning muffin. A little sweet with a yeasty undertone, just a little bit of tang. Like a perfumed graham cracker with a light touch of pepper. Yeah, I know, it sounds weird, but it tastes & smells better, especially when I bring it up my nose while exhaling. Not any significant change in flavor over the hour & 1/2, but that's fine by me, especially at 7:00 a.m., when I probably couldn't tell anyway! I do notice that sometimes the last quarter can go bitter, but I'm that way sometimes, too.
Very easy draw (never had a tight one) and a whole lot of smoke.
Now, I wouldn't pay retail for these ($55/box of 20 at CigInt'l), but I regularly buy these at the Devil Site for less than [email protected] including shipping. At that price, it's a nice way to puff away the morning.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Signature Collection by Perdomo

Whoops!! Mental Spellcheck is worse than my Smellcheck this morning, based on the way I titled this!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts