Cigar Forums banner

SilverFox I'm Speechless bud.

773 views 23 replies 23 participants last post by  DragonMan 
#1 ·
Shawn (aka Silverfox) devasted me today with one of the most awesome bombs I have ever recieved here at clubstogie. Shawn I don't know what to say bud except thank you so much for the great generous package sent today. These will definitely be enjoyed and last me through a brief time of setback. Love the AF 858 and Padron 2000s. I won't even attempt to joke at such a wonderful gift. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. :ss :tu

View attachment 18105 Click to enlarge

View attachment 18106 Click to enlarge

Your reputation for your generousity continues to grow. I will tell this story to my kids, and their kids. This will be passed on for all generations in the Adcock clan. :r :ss

#21 ·
Mike,

It was truly my pleasure. To be able to make a person smile like that is worth it 1000 X over. I hope you enjoy the sticks, wasn't sure if they where what you liked but figured it was worth a shot.

Thanks to Rob at Taboo for helping me out on this one to insure it got there fast. This was just to tide you over mike till I could send you a couple of samplers out of my humi, given the US Canadian mail speed I didn't think your rations would make it.

I have 2 requests if I may. The one is that when you get my package you smoke the special stick inside and do a review for us all. Don't worry you will know which one it is (yes I sent a couple of companions along).

The second request is this and its a simple one, don't bomb me but rather wait and watch for your opportunity to do something similar to someone else that you feel deserves it........for whatever reason thats what I did.

Take good care Mike and smoke them in good health.

Shawn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.