Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've noticed many on you on here have some really cool signature icons that are along these lines, note example below.

How does a fella go about getting himself one of these fancy sig. icons/pics.?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
You would have to have an image that is hosted on the internet somewhere, (I use www.photobucket.com , but there are a bunch if photo sharing sites) Once you have the picture hosted you insert the image tag language. in your signature block .

to get the image tag on photobucket it gives you the code ready to use, that is the easiest way. Just paste it in the sig block and your done.

·
Sacred cows taste best
1,040 Posts
I find an image I like on the internet, any size, and download it to my PC.

(Optional step) I open the image and use Printkey2000's rectangle function to cut (crop) the portion of the image that I want to use. (For example, if I only wanted to use Mickey Mouse's hand) I save that image to my hard drive.

I use IRFANView to reduce the size of the image to acceptable limits of club stogie. Then under user controls I upload the image to become my avatar.

All software mentioned is freeware.

·
toe
4,901 Posts
So I've noticed many on you on here have some really cool signature icons that are along these lines, note example below.

How does a fella go about getting himself one of these fancy sig. icons/pics.?
see here:
http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=38414

once you find one you like, you'll need to set it as part of your signature through the User CP - for signatures, the image can't be hosted offsite.

·
Sacred cows taste best
1,040 Posts
Signature icon, not Avatar.Doooh. Now I see. Need more coffee.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
see here:
http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=38414

once you find one you like, you'll need to set it as part of your signature through the User CP - for signatures, the image can't be hosted offsite.
Then I stand corrected, I am totally sorry. I wasn't aware that we couldn't host or sig image offsite. my procedure would be the way to go if we could do that.

·
Elder Jungle Leader
4,989 Posts
Use magical powers... ? :ss

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.