Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess with the writers strike a lot of shows have been cancelled as well. Here is the list. I'm sorry to see Reaper on the list. :mad:

ABC
Women's Murder Club
Carpoolers
Big Shots
Notes from the Underbelly
Cavemen

NBC
Friday Night Lights
Bionic Woman
Life
Las Vegas

CBS
Moonlight
Cane

THE CW
Reaper
Life is Wild
The Game
Girlfriends

·
Silverback
2,607 Posts
Firday Night Lights was good from what I saw of it. So was Bionic Woman.

·
Moo-ism translator, Esq
3,161 Posts
I thought i also heard on the radio that Fox's "24" would likely not show up at all this season.
This should give Jack plenty of time to charge up that turbo cell phone

·
Scratching Itches
3,587 Posts
Can't say I watched any of them. Oh well, I know there were plenty that liked the Las Vegas and some of the other ones. Not a big weekly show kinda guy, except for CSI. IMO they have all gone downhill since MacGyver and Quantum Leap went off the air. :r

Now if they start canceling game shows, there is gonna be hell to pay.:c

·
Elder Jungle Leader
4,989 Posts
Was really enjoying Las Vegas with Tom Selleck on there... and the wife liked the Women's Murder Club. :mad:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I haven't seen any of these shows. I have mainly been watching only HBO and Showtime series', The Wire and Weeds are the tops. I was told Moonlight was pretty good though.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Sucks Friday Night Lights was cancelled, I actually liked the show. Carpoolers was funny at times, but I can see how ABC would cancel it.

·
More, more, more
2,552 Posts
Never seen a'one of them. :2
:tpd: The *only* dog I have in that hunt is FNL, which is filmed in my hometown and its being cancelled will put quite a few of my friends out of work.

As much as I detest what network TV has turned into the last 15 or so years, FNL was helping bring a lot of new/extra indie film and TV production to Austin...and that was upping the weird factor around here in a very good way. Grr...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.