Cigar Forums banner

1461 - 1480 of 1489 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
More than happy glad you are interested.

The plastic being repaired is Nitrocellulose in base.

Commonly referred to as Celluloid plastic.

It is formed by mixing cellulose fiber and camphor.

It is the earliest form of plastic made in the late 1800's.

Old film was made in this manner.

Very durable and very flammable.

Many old films improperly stored went on fire.

Very easy to make by mixing the two and adding color to match.

Much like using Bondo on autobody repairs.

I prefer to make it there are autobody type fillers available.

The color is a matter of trail and error.

Many colors in powder form are added to the mixture.

Work time is short as it sets rather quickly.

No smoking while mixing.:vs_laugh:
Awesome thanks for the details. I have yet to be able to notice where you have applied any.

Sent from the Devonian

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,462
Awesome thanks for the details. I have yet to be able to notice where you have applied any.

Sent from the Devonian
Thanks for your kind words.
It is a tedious task.
Lots of wet sanding and buffing.

·
H.R. Pufnstuf
6,321 Posts
I know what you mean about how much money you can spend. I have a nice collection, I'm not buying anymore. With that being said, it is NOW cheaper. I found what I like. I use an old Schick injector. Blades last a long time and is more forgiving for me. Mostly when shaving for work, I just use Barbasol, works good and is cheap and fast. I only do one pass when shaving for work. It's close enough. Aftershave? I like the old tried and true stand-buy's. AquaVelva, Old Spice, Skin Bracer, Clubman...etc. All of those also cheap. I too have to work in a cleanroom and wear a mask, so when I don't shave, my stubble makes the mask fuzzy and it tickles my face. Personally, I don't like feather blades. Too aggressive. Personna blades are about the best middle of the road blade you can get, just my opinion. Don't need any preshave, face scrub, or balms. Alum blocks last forever, or mostly. And I like the alcohol burn in aftershave. If you shaved a little more often, you probably wouldn't have as much skin irritation. Don't give up, give it some time. Takes awhile to become proficient with a DE. If you need blades, or even another razor, PM me and I'll hook you up.
Careful Nash!!!! You gonna be spoilt!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
H.R. Pufnstuf
6,321 Posts
Today i had the privilege of restoring a unicorn.
I have heard of these smaller proto type Klenzo's.
But never had seen one till recently.
I got this one about a month ago and finally restored it.
I had to make it up as i went along even the knot was custom made.
Basically I reduced it in size and girth to accommodate its new dwelling.
The whole brush was hollowed out and filled with marine grade epoxy.
All stress cracks repaired it is right around 100 years old.
Side by side with its older brother.
The pictures really don't do these two fella's justice.
Thanks for stopping in please always feel free best regards Tony.:vs_cool:
Oh Tony! That's enough to make an old mans tongue get hard....

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Thanks Tony.

I only shave after hot showers and I re wet my face with hot water right before I apply lather. I've moved to Proraso Sensitive Cream from many sources suggestions. I only purchased Alum after watching videos so it is only applied after my shave and my face has been rinsed with cold water.

I just shaved again, this time with the Astra blade and the same setup of Proraso Sensitive Cream lathered up and applied and my face and neck are wrecked, Lol. I've never had so much blood from a shave. Although I went from Feather to Astra, I'm not thinking it's the blade because I've noticed something else. Since I've been using the Proraso Cream, I notice that after a swipe, my face is dry and sticky and has no slickness. This certainly has to be affecting my shave. Tons of drag and instant irritation and burn.

Before I spend $50 on a different soap, I think I'm going to try using one of my tried and true from before. I never use gel because it just doesn't work for me. I need a proper wet lather. In the past, I always used Williams Mug soap or Cremo Cream and worked up a lather in a bowl with a brush. I'm going to go back and try those with the DE. Maybe my face is just reacting to the Proraso because no matter how much a adjust the water content with this cream, It still leaves my face super grippy. Kind of like a "squeaky" clean feeling.

Please don't take all my posts as frustration or complaining. Also know that I really appreciate everyone's input here. I hate giving up on a new challenge so I'm going to keep tuning and adjusting. Keep all the comments coming to motivate me to stay on this journey. I will keep coming back and sharing my results.

It's actually kind of silly that I'm even doing this because my old cartridge shaves worked just fine, but I have this weird need to have old school shaves. What's even more silly, is that I absolutely hate shaving. That's why I shave only a few times a month. Now I'm trying to shave a couple times a week. Something wrong with me....Lol.

·
H.R. Pufnstuf
6,321 Posts
Yeah, I'm trying to fly low here. Radars are always sweeping...
I use Clubman shave oil with the puck soap. If it gets sticky...wet and relather as you go. For me....hydration is the key...I won't go back to any other shave now.....and a Tony brush is the icing..

·
Super Moderator
16,706 Posts
@ebnash .. it's tons cheaper, if you don't get wrapped up in all the crap.

Razor 25$
Soap 5$
Brush 15$
Bowl = coffee mug
Got 100 shark blades 5$
Proaso after shave 15$

That's been 2 years worth of stuff.

I did buy some shave cream for when I don't have time to use a puck. Had a styptic pencil from my time shaving with 5 blades(those hacked me to death).

So for 70 - 80 bucks I got 2 years+ of shaving. Still have blades left. The shark blades I got aren't super aggressive. One pass with the grain, one against it and I'm as pretty a I can be and smooth as a baby's a$$.

Just like everything else around here, you gotta avoid the rabbit holes.

As far as blades dragging and ripping your face up. Time to change the blade.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,470
Thanks Tony.

I only shave after hot showers and I re wet my face with hot water right before I apply lather. I've moved to Proraso Sensitive Cream from many sources suggestions. I only purchased Alum after watching videos so it is only applied after my shave and my face has been rinsed with cold water.

I just shaved again, this time with the Astra blade and the same setup of Proraso Sensitive Cream lathered up and applied and my face and neck are wrecked, Lol. I've never had so much blood from a shave. Although I went from Feather to Astra, I'm not thinking it's the blade because I've noticed something else. Since I've been using the Proraso Cream, I notice that after a swipe, my face is dry and sticky and has no slickness. This certainly has to be affecting my shave. Tons of drag and instant irritation and burn.

Before I spend $50 on a different soap, I think I'm going to try using one of my tried and true from before. I never use gel because it just doesn't work for me. I need a proper wet lather. In the past, I always used Williams Mug soap or Cremo Cream and worked up a lather in a bowl with a brush. I'm going to go back and try those with the DE. Maybe my face is just reacting to the Proraso because no matter how much a adjust the water content with this cream, It still leaves my face super grippy. Kind of like a "squeaky" clean feeling.

Please don't take all my posts as frustration or complaining. Also know that I really appreciate everyone's input here. I hate giving up on a new challenge so I'm going to keep tuning and adjusting. Keep all the comments coming to motivate me to stay on this journey. I will keep coming back and sharing my results.

It's actually kind of silly that I'm even doing this because my old cartridge shaves worked just fine, but I have this weird need to have old school shaves. What's even more silly, is that I absolutely hate shaving. That's why I shave only a few times a month. Now I'm trying to shave a couple times a week. Something wrong with me....Lol.
My friend you can vent all you like. Taking on new things can sometimes be overwhelming. Once again all that irritation should not be. I think less pressure and an open comb head for you razor are in order. As @CrustyCat has said you must trim if the growth is too long. As @Hickorynut has said hydration is the key. And as @UBC03 has said it is a great bargain. Very inexpensive once you get set up properly. Good Luck! All the best Tony :vs_cool:

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Erik @ebnash, getting the lather right and letting the weight of the razor, not hand pressure, do the shaving will reduce abrasion. People also talk about finding the correct blade angle for your razor. I only have one razor and it has a mild angle so even with Feather blades it's pretty forgiving. The lather should look a bit shiny to give the right amount of lubrication. If it's too bubbly or watery it doesn't allow the blade to glide. You can get to the right consistency by whipping it in a bowl or directly on your face. Perseverance, as Tony @TonyBrooklyn, advises will pay off. I should probably follow his advice and shave DE every day. I imagine if I did a third pass against the grain I could get the proverbial baby's bottom shave but then I'd look too young for my wife!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I only get a straight razor shave once or twice a year as a special treat at a proper barber place. For me it’s more of an experience vs a better shave. I know it’s a blasphemy saying it here but the Gillette trackball mechanical is the best shave for me personally. I use it both on my face and head 2-3 times a week.

What I can say about the Straight razor and blades - quality is the key. I had plenty of customers come back to me and bitch about the less expensive products but never about the higher end stuff. You only need one good razor but never go cheap on the blades as they are the ones doing the cutting. A sharp blade is the key to a close shave without drag. The rest is technique

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,473
Erik @ebnash, getting the lather right and letting the weight of the razor, not hand pressure, do the shaving will reduce abrasion. People also talk about finding the correct blade angle for your razor. I only have one razor and it has a mild angle so even with Feather blades it's pretty forgiving. The lather should look a bit shiny to give the right amount of lubrication. If it's too bubbly or watery it doesn't allow the blade to glide. You can get to the right consistency by whipping it in a bowl or directly on your face. Perseverance, as Tony @TonyBrooklyn, advises will pay off. I should probably follow his advice and shave DE every day. I imagine if I did a third pass against the grain I could get the proverbial baby's bottom shave but then I'd look too young for my wife!
I only get a straight razor shave once or twice a year as a special treat at a proper barber place. For me it's more of an experience vs a better shave. I know it's a blasphemy saying it here but the Gillette trackball mechanical is the best shave for me personally. I use it both on my face and head 2-3 times a week.

What I can say about the Straight razor and blades - quality is the key. I had plenty of customers come back to me and bitch about the less expensive products but never about the higher end stuff. You only need one good razor but never go cheap on the blades as they are the ones doing the cutting. A sharp blade is the key to a close shave without drag. The rest is technique

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well said gents thanks for you contributions much appreciated! :vs_cool:

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Well, all is not lost. Just had another shave and this time, I went back to one of my tried and true, Cremo Shaving Cream. Lathered up in the heated bowl and stuck with the same Astra Blade I used before when I had the butcher job result. Completely different experience with this cream. Apparently, my face does not play well with Proraso. Mild irritation, at best and this was the 1st time the Alum block did burn like murder.

Next shave, I’ll stick with this same cream and go back to a feather blade and see how it goes. I’m still using no pressure and still have a little pull, but I’m just convinced I have a wire beard. I can’t shave every day or two...mainly because I refuse, but also because my face would never heal.

Ill check in here again after my next shave, most likely in 4-5 days...

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,475
Well, all is not lost. Just had another shave and this time, I went back to one of my tried and true, Cremo Shaving Cream. Lathered up in the heated bowl and stuck with the same Astra Blade I used before when I had the butcher job result. Completely different experience with this cream. Apparently, my face does not play well with Proraso. Mild irritation, at best and this was the 1st time the Alum block did burn like murder.

Next shave, I’ll stick with this same cream and go back to a feather blade and see how it goes. I’m still using no pressure and still have a little pull, but I’m just convinced I have a wire beard. I can’t shave every day or two...mainly because I refuse, but also because my face would never heal.

Great News stick with it!(y)

Reactions: ebnash and Piper

·
Super Moderator
16,706 Posts

Maybe skip the alum block and get a good aftershave instead.. it's a little less intense.

I shave, splash in some proraso, then some face soothing moisturizer with spf that Rhon got me. It cools everything down. Like aloe in a sunburn.

Plus I'm outside ALOT and I wanna fight having a face like a catcher's mitt as long as possible. So moisturizing sounds foo foo but if you could see some of the guys I work with you'd do it too. You get an up close and personal look at what sun,wind and cold can do to your skin.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,477
@ebnash

@UBC03 Makes a good point ALUM is not mandatory.
In fact I only use it occasionally. But after shave and after shave lotion are always a must.
I must say Alum does tighten the skin and close the pores.
But so does a good after shave, Witch Hazel, Or just plain old alcohol.
In other words try everything till you hit the right combo for you.
Best of luck!
Stay the course!

·
H.R. Pufnstuf
6,321 Posts
@ebnash

@UBC03 Makes a good point ALUM is not mandatory.
In fact I only use it occasionally. But after shave and after shave lotion are always a must.
I must say Alum does tighten the skin and close the pores.
But so does a good after shave, Witch Hazel, Or just plain old alcohol.
In other words try everything till you hit the right combo for you.
Best of luck!
Stay the course!
X2 on the Witch Hazel...

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Had another DE shave last night, only changing back to the Feather Blade. Below, I will give my complete product/process and results, as well as a detailed process of what I used to do with a cartridge razor...

It had been 3-4 days since my last shave. I couldn't shave any sooner, because my neck was still healing from irritation of my previous shave. Either way, my beard growth is slow and not even long enough to knock down with a beard trimmer.

1. I use a shaving scuttle. For those that don't know what I'm talking about, it's a double walled lather bowl. You put hot water in the double wall to keep the surface of the bowl warm/hot. I fill the chamber with water and throw it in the microwave to heat it up so that the bowl surface is HOT to the touch.

2. Take a hot shower, and several times during the shower I'm getting hot water on the face and lightly massaging it in to soften the beard. Out of the shower I dry off everything, but my face.

3. Fill the sink with hot water.

4. A dollop of Cremo Classic Shave Cream in the lather scuttle. Dip my "Tony" Synthetic Brush in the sink hot water and shake out the excess and build a lather in the bowl.

5. Apply a fresh hot massage of water to the face and then lather up, while the razor is soaking in hot water. Razor is Edwin Jagger DE89 with a brand new Feather Blade.

6. Shave with the grain as much as possible. Neck hair grows sideways and slightly up on the right side and I don't feel comfortable shaving in that direction because I can't produce a flat surface.....

7. Hot water rinse, followed by a second lathering that includes a very light hot water dip of the top of the brush to rehydrate the lather. Lather in the bowl is still hot.

8. Shave across the grain on the upper face, lip, and, chin. Very delicately go after visible stubble on the neck, which as I mentioned before, is my most problematic area. (Specifically, the right side of my neck)

9. Fresh hot water rinse.

10. Fresh cold water rinse.

11. Alum Block under cold water and applied all over the shaved areas.

12. While the alum sits on my face, I quickly rinse out my brush and bowl.

13. Rinse Alum of face with cold water and pat face dry with clean dry towel.

14. Apply either Nivea or Harry's post shave balm. It's all I have at the moment and I'm not going to buy 10 different balms to try. With cartridge shaving, I've been using the Nivea without issue for 12 years.

15. Post shave bathroom cleanup...

Notes, observations in a random order and chaos: I'm not starting an argument or challenging anyone's shaving preference!
Going back to Cremo from Prorasso Sensitive Cream has been a vast improvement in face moisture and slipperiness, but i still think it could be better. At the moment, these are my two creams as I'm out of Williams Mug Soap. Cremo has always worked well with cartridge shaving using a wet brush and face lathering in the past.

The Feather Blade seems to perform only slightly better than the Astra Blade, but it's really annoying that is it completely slathered in wax and makes me wonder if that impacts blade performance since in some areas, the wax is clear out to the cutting edge. I don't dare try to clean the wax off the razor because I'm sure I'll just end up cutting myself. "Fred Flintstone Hands and Fingers"

I know I'm not suppose to do this, but I end up having to go back and retouch areas over and over that aren't efficiently getting hair removal, but strangely enough, these are not the areas that become irritated.

I use the lightest touch and shortest stroke on the right side of my neck since it is the most problematic area, and this is always the area that gets the most irritation and the least amount of hair removal. (I suppose I need to at least attempt to shave with the grain, but it's not going to be a flat surface. How many of you are shaving sideways across the neck? I don't even see the "pro's" do that on shaving tutorials.

I do feel like the Alum Block is causing some of the irritation, because my face feels tight and dry after my shaves since I've been using this product. It was just pushed so hard on videos. I think my next shave, I will only spot use, if I have any weepers or nicks. I think I'm going to try a shave without Alum, going straight to after shave balm, before trying the Witch Hazel.

Although, I'm progressively getting better results with each DE shave, the overall result and experience is pretty disappointing. My beard seems more dense stubble is sharper/catchier on face masks and just generally uncomfortable for a couple days.

I've never had an ingrown hair with almost 20 years of cartridge shaving.

I've only ever had burn or irritation when I shaved with a sunburn, when using a cartridge razor.

I get cleaner and longer lasting shaves with a cartridge razor.

I have to start to asking myself if maybe DE shaving is just not compatible with everyone's skin, beard, needs? Why are people so adamant that this is the end all be all to shaving? I've seen people on forums and You Tube comments absolutely torch people who claim they have a better experience with cartridge razors.

I'm doing this as an experiment because I've read so many people claim that my shaving experience and results will always be better with DE Wet shaving... Other than the fact that I just hate the act and time waste of shaving, I had no problems with cartridges. It was also not overly expensive, because I could get 6-7 shaves out of a cartridge and was only shaving once or twice a month. A pack of cartridges lasts me a really long time.

My previous process with Cartridge shaving for Comparison information:
1. Typically my face growth is long enough that I need to start by knocking down beard with a beard trimmer with no guard.

2. Hot Shower and focus on working a lot of hot water into my face and neck. Dry off everything other than face and neck.

3. Hot water on on the face and neck. Hand rub rub Cremo Shaving cream into face or make a lather in a cup using Williams Mug Soap. Either one works as well as the other.

4. Soak cartridge in hot water while lathering and fill sink with hot water.

5. Shave with and against grain, but not adding more cream or soap to face when I do second pass. Just rinsing razor in sink water often as it clogs rather quickly. (My biggest complaint with cart's)

6. Rinse face with hot water

7. Towel dry face and apply Nivea post shave balm. No cold water rinse.

Thanks for entertaining my long post. I'm still going to be DE shaving until I run out of blades to give it a fair chance before I make up my mind and I still have some experimenting and technique improvement to work on. Just wanted to give you all the explicit details of exactly how I'm shaving and how I used to shave, so there is no question about whether I'm doing "this or that"

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,480
Had another DE shave last night, only changing back to the Feather Blade. Below, I will give my complete product/process and results, as well as a detailed process of what I used to do with a cartridge razor...

It had been 3-4 days since my last shave. I couldn't shave any sooner, because my neck was still healing from irritation of my previous shave. Either way, my beard growth is slow and not even long enough to knock down with a beard trimmer.

1. I use a shaving scuttle. For those that don't know what I'm talking about, it's a double walled lather bowl. You put hot water in the double wall to keep the surface of the bowl warm/hot. I fill the chamber with water and throw it in the microwave to heat it up so that the bowl surface is HOT to the touch.

2. Take a hot shower, and several times during the shower I'm getting hot water on the face and lightly massaging it in to soften the beard. Out of the shower I dry off everything, but my face.

3. Fill the sink with hot water.

4. A dollop of Cremo Classic Shave Cream in the lather scuttle. Dip my "Tony" Synthetic Brush in the sink hot water and shake out the excess and build a lather in the bowl.

5. Apply a fresh hot massage of water to the face and then lather up, while the razor is soaking in hot water. Razor is Edwin Jagger DE89 with a brand new Feather Blade.

6. Shave with the grain as much as possible. Neck hair grows sideways and slightly up on the right side and I don't feel comfortable shaving in that direction because I can't produce a flat surface.....

7. Hot water rinse, followed by a second lathering that includes a very light hot water dip of the top of the brush to rehydrate the lather. Lather in the bowl is still hot.

8. Shave across the grain on the upper face, lip, and, chin. Very delicately go after visible stubble on the neck, which as I mentioned before, is my most problematic area. (Specifically, the right side of my neck)

9. Fresh hot water rinse.

10. Fresh cold water rinse.

11. Alum Block under cold water and applied all over the shaved areas.

12. While the alum sits on my face, I quickly rinse out my brush and bowl.

13. Rinse Alum of face with cold water and pat face dry with clean dry towel.

14. Apply either Nivea or Harry's post shave balm. It's all I have at the moment and I'm not going to buy 10 different balms to try. With cartridge shaving, I've been using the Nivea without issue for 12 years.

15. Post shave bathroom cleanup...

Notes, observations in a random order and chaos: I'm not starting an argument or challenging anyone's shaving preference!
Going back to Cremo from Prorasso Sensitive Cream has been a vast improvement in face moisture and slipperiness, but i still think it could be better. At the moment, these are my two creams as I'm out of Williams Mug Soap. Cremo has always worked well with cartridge shaving using a wet brush and face lathering in the past.

The Feather Blade seems to perform only slightly better than the Astra Blade, but it's really annoying that is it completely slathered in wax and makes me wonder if that impacts blade performance since in some areas, the wax is clear out to the cutting edge. I don't dare try to clean the wax off the razor because I'm sure I'll just end up cutting myself. "Fred Flintstone Hands and Fingers"

I know I'm not suppose to do this, but I end up having to go back and retouch areas over and over that aren't efficiently getting hair removal, but strangely enough, these are not the areas that become irritated.

I use the lightest touch and shortest stroke on the right side of my neck since it is the most problematic area, and this is always the area that gets the most irritation and the least amount of hair removal. (I suppose I need to at least attempt to shave with the grain, but it's not going to be a flat surface. How many of you are shaving sideways across the neck? I don't even see the "pro's" do that on shaving tutorials.

I do feel like the Alum Block is causing some of the irritation, because my face feels tight and dry after my shaves since I've been using this product. It was just pushed so hard on videos. I think my next shave, I will only spot use, if I have any weepers or nicks. I think I'm going to try a shave without Alum, going straight to after shave balm, before trying the Witch Hazel.

Although, I'm progressively getting better results with each DE shave, the overall result and experience is pretty disappointing. My beard seems more dense stubble is sharper/catchier on face masks and just generally uncomfortable for a couple days.

I've never had an ingrown hair with almost 20 years of cartridge shaving.

I've only ever had burn or irritation when I shaved with a sunburn, when using a cartridge razor.

I get cleaner and longer lasting shaves with a cartridge razor.

I have to start to asking myself if maybe DE shaving is just not compatible with everyone's skin, beard, needs? Why are people so adamant that this is the end all be all to shaving? I've seen people on forums and You Tube comments absolutely torch people who claim they have a better experience with cartridge razors.

I'm doing this as an experiment because I've read so many people claim that my shaving experience and results will always be better with DE Wet shaving... Other than the fact that I just hate the act and time waste of shaving, I had no problems with cartridges. It was also not overly expensive, because I could get 6-7 shaves out of a cartridge and was only shaving once or twice a month. A pack of cartridges lasts me a really long time.

My previous process with Cartridge shaving for Comparison information:
1. Typically my face growth is long enough that I need to start by knocking down beard with a beard trimmer with no guard.

2. Hot Shower and focus on working a lot of hot water into my face and neck. Dry off everything other than face and neck.

3. Hot water on on the face and neck. Hand rub rub Cremo Shaving cream into face or make a lather in a cup using Williams Mug Soap. Either one works as well as the other.

4. Soak cartridge in hot water while lathering and fill sink with hot water.

5. Shave with and against grain, but not adding more cream or soap to face when I do second pass. Just rinsing razor in sink water often as it clogs rather quickly. (My biggest complaint with cart's)

6. Rinse face with hot water

7. Towel dry face and apply Nivea post shave balm. No cold water rinse.

Thanks for entertaining my long post. I'm still going to be DE shaving until I run out of blades to give it a fair chance before I make up my mind and I still have some experimenting and technique improvement to work on. Just wanted to give you all the explicit details of exactly how I'm shaving and how I used to shave, so there is no question about whether I'm doing "this or that"
Double edge shaving may just not be for you.
Do not continue to punish yourself if it is not working.
I have only heard of a handful that did not get a close shave.
Or experienced some if not all of the issues you have described.
Of all the things you have described I think lubrication appears to stand out the most.
Very hot water is also not necessary and is also a problem for some.
I have heard of some that use cold water but I never have tried cold water.
Some swear by it as it closes the pores.
And makes the growth stand up.
Always best to go with the grain.
I would also try different soaps till you find one that affords you the protection you require.
Hope this helps rather than confuses.
All the best-Tony.

1461 - 1480 of 1489 Posts