Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
Of course as soon as I took the photo, I dropped ash.
At least it works the right way for you. As soon as I grab my camera it drops... Everytime.

Looks good though. Time to go smoke.

·
Registered
920 Posts
I smoked one of those the other day and the ash didn't fall off until around 1 inch left. Of course i was outside with my dogs and no phone so nobody will believe it! You only need to ash a Short Story one time in my experience however.

·
Disinterested
10,299 Posts
Great pic, Neal! Short Stories have always delivered tremendously long ash experiences for me, as well.

I thought everyone already knew that the number one cause of spontaneous ash plop as cameras. :ask: :)

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great pic, Neal! Short Stories have always delivered tremendously long ash experiences for me, as well.

I thought everyone already knew that the number one cause of spontaneous ash plop as cameras. :ask: :)
Thank you sir!

And yeah, I'm beginning to notice that each time I pull the camera out for an ash pic, the dang things drop! I suppose that's Murphy's law for cigars thing.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i have a couple SS's im anxious to smoke! i always go to my longer smokes though since i dont really smoke if im in a hurry.
These are well worth lighting up. As I've let mine rest, they've just gotten better and better.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I smoked one of those the other day and the ash didn't fall off until around 1 inch left. Of course i was outside with my dogs and no phone so nobody will believe it! You only need to ash a Short Story one time in my experience however.
I'll have to do an empirical study on the ash consistency of these sticks as I work my way through mine. LOL

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.