Cigar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it better to pay more and buy from a Canadian shop, saving time on shipping(i figured the cigars would arrive in better shape) or to order overseas, have a longer shipping time, save money on the box but risk buying a box of dry stoagies?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Canadian sources are not preferred because they have the same or lesser quality of other suppliers at MUCH higher prices. Dryness is not a risk with a legitimate supplier.Most people would be happy to give advice through private e-mails but are reticent about openly posting.

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
DaveC said:
33 views and no replies?
Welcome to the jungle DaveC. Gots to be a $$$ deal. Why pay 20% to 50% more? Them things ain't gonna dry out in a trip from the old country. Weather is cooling down now too. Just a hunch. I heard this from a talking Gnome one night all alone in the backyard..;)

As far as 33 views and no replies? Now your in relaxnsmoke country! I relish in seeing how many views I can get with no replies. You should of seen my, "Has anyone tried the Cuban Heirlooms", thread. I think I got about over 40 looks, no takers! I'm going for the record!:D I had to reply. :D

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
If you have the money and must have them quickly, then by all means... Personally, I could never justify spending the money on Canadian prices. All quality vendors will package the cigars well enough so that you don't have to worry about the transit times.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts