Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shared a rememberable smoke with two of my best friends from the army for New Year's Eve. They had come back from Iraq and I had finished a Tour of Duty at MacDill AFB, so it was great to talk to them and hear some of their stories and to know that the job I did in Tampa probably helped them out.

Thought I'd throw that out there. Tell me some of yours.

Grinch OUT!!! :u

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
At my wedding reception all the men got a cigar. Later in the evening when the cigars came out, my father-in-law and I did some really good bonding over an El Rey Del Mundo Robusto. :cool:

Jeff

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
When My dad comes out to visit, we sit out on the back porch and smoke a cigar and have a couple glasses of scotch. I hope this tradition lasts many years, but I wish I had started it earlier.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I will sit around with my cigar smoking friend Pauli at his house and we will drink Tullamore Dew and try out different cigars. We will discuss the events of the day, sports and most of all, cigars.

·
Registered
949 Posts
My Most memorable smoke was with this hot little lady that came into the Leaf and Bean to get a coffee. We started to talkng. I was so enamourd with her. Nothing came of it but it easily could have.

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
I think that the SD mini-herf was something I'll always remember, a two day smoke fest and BS session. I think MM2 was a little shocked to meet me, in that I am much older than he is, but we hit it off since we both like football and have family in the Pittsburg area. And Master Chief, GoatLocker, and I hit it off, although he is younger than I, he is closer to my age and we both grew up Chief's kids. MoTM is really a gentle giant and his parents are in science as am I. Talking and smoking and watching the MM2 squirm during the Steelers' game, just like I do during Seminole games, was seriously, just like old home week, not to mention the generousity of every one who came. Day two was just as good, talking to Filly, just sorry I didn't get to talk to Poker, Barry or SlvBck more. If you knew what it was like for Poker, Filly, Barry and Mo to drive hours in SoCal traffic to come smoke with four guys they'd never met before ... and then everyone was handing out great cigars.. I'm still flabbergasted!

And where you been DaGrinch.. haven't seen you around much lately

·
Registered
419 Posts
Sittin' on the patio of Dan McClusky's in Austin with my wife drinking mojitos and listening to a kicka** salsa band. Think I was smoking a double liquero by Flor de Dominica. Very good night! Frank B

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.