Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Is checking it twice.
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Santa knows you have been a bad boy. Even the North Pole has been a victim of your evil.

But Santa is a forgiving soul. Is there anything you want for Chirstmas? It looks like you go both ways and are just as likely to suck on a pipe as you are to enjoy a fine cigar. But if there is anything special you would like to try, let Santa know!!!

·
Pipe Smoker
1,410 Posts
santa I have had my eye on some of the new perfecto shapes that were put out this year.

As for pipe tobacco I smoke anything you could throw my way.
same with cigars I smoke anything.

just be nice to me I promise to be better this year!

·
Is checking it twice.
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
santa I have had my eye on some of the new perfecto shapes that were put out this year.

As for pipe tobacco I smoke anything you could throw my way.
same with cigars I smoke anything.

just be nice to me I promise to be better this year!
Promise to be better next year??? Well, Santa was going to just empty his ash tray down your chimney...

But it is that time of year. I guess Santa is willing to give you a chance to redeem yourself. I dropped of a box with the elves at the USPS two days ago. So hopefully if you check under your tree today or tomorrow, you will get to see Santa's Package!!!

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Promise to be better next year??? Well, Santa was going to just empty his ash tray down your chimney...

But it is that time of year. I guess Santa is willing to give you a chance to redeem yourself. I dropped of a box with the elves at the USPS two days ago. So hopefully if you check under your tree today or tomorrow, you will get to see Santa's Package!!!
Cant trust those Elves they very well could be smoking the wrapping paper :D
SG is one hell of a BOTL hope those Elves get him his goods this year

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
I hope you're getting him good, Santa. Stephen is a bombin' bastage. And he cheats. And I think he eats puppies and kittens. Yea ... that's the ticket. Anyway, I hope you get him good and really shock him with your package! :D

·
Pipe Smoker
1,410 Posts
Santa droped a MOAB on my house today!

he sent a kiler selection of sticks, pipe tobacco, a nice small humi, some awesome GLP tobacco from 2001 and best of all a Boswell from 2001 also that will fill in the gap for my collection!!!

Santa You really outdid your self this year and I can't thank you enought!!!!

I will find out who you are and give you a proper thank you!

It seems you left a address on the box so I should be able to track that back.
Thanks again and merry christmas!!!

·
Is checking it twice.
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Santa droped a MOAB on my house today!

he sent a kiler selection of sticks, pipe tobacco, a nice small humi, some awesome GLP tobacco from 2001 and best of all a Boswell from 2001 also that will fill in the gap for my collection!!!

Santa You really outdid your self this year and I can't thank you enought!!!!

I will find out who you are and give you a proper thank you!

It seems you left a address on the box so I should be able to track that back.
Thanks again and merry christmas!!!

So Santa filled a gap with his pipe? Funny, Mrs. Claus said the same thing last night!!!

Santa knows you have a large collection of Boswells and are trying to get one from every year. So I am happy that one that you got will help you complete your collection. Santa even bought you your gift the same night you bought your 1996 pipe and from the same person on the very same website.

http://i4.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/7a/d4/7f5a_1.JPG

It looks a lot prettier now though. Santa cleaned and sanitzed to pipe to the best of his ability. There bust have been a barrel of coal in the bowl. But Santa could not find his jar of stuff to make stem nice and shiney. So you will have to polish your own stem. But Santa knows you are quite good at that. That is why you were on the naughty list all through High School :tg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.