Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, heres the story. We have declared a war so deadly that it might crash this BB. Gresso already threw the first punch, and I'll admit it did stop me in my tracks, but he didn't throw the one-hitter quitter like I will. Only thing I can recommend is that you run with your tail behind your legs because if you come back for more then it will not be pretty I promise. But here's the first punch of the fight, which landed square on the chin.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One on the left is a Upmann that I almost cut out.

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
say it with me center frame!:sl

Lol great hit sgresso that is awesome.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Da Klugs said:
This one is easy. Cameron is a dead man. :)
I'm giving it my all man. Don drilled with me that package that sent me looking cross eyed, but I'm gonna nail stephen.:bx

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Let you know Stephen that my first punch of the match is being processed today and should hit you late next week or early in the week after.

·
Bayou Bengal of Jungle
1,994 Posts
cameroncouch02 said:
Let you know Stephen that my first punch of the match is being processed today and should hit you late next week or early in the week after.
Go Cam Go! Go Cam Go! but....i still have a feeling its not over! You two are nuts...but i like it...:po

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Eternal Rider said:
May the last man standing win, but what if you knock each other out at the same time?
I have a horrible habit of always getting back up.:D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.