Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sgresso (AKA The Green Fairy) posted a thread about his Vacation bombing run, plus threatened me.

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=28740

Today his threat of "You A$$ is mine" became truth.

He sent me some really nice comics and a Stephen King book. I have never read any of them and can't wait. Thing was he found comics which I didn't have, which can be hard when you own around 8,000 comics. I haven't collected since '98, so I have missed almost everything since then. I don't have a camera ,but I did find pics of the things he sent.

Here is what he sent;

Amazing Spider-man - #92 ( WTH? This is a $35 to $40 comic.)

Wolverine : Origin #2

Wolverine : Origin #3

Stephen King : The Dark Half

All I can say is ,WOW!

A pre #100 Amazing Spider-man, the 2 Wolverine books are very nice, I didn't have either,and a Stephen King novel. Stephen you are insane. When you get back from Vacation, you better cement in the mailbox cause I am going to destroy it.

Thank you very much !

CBF:w

·
Can walk again.
8,205 Posts
I have always been told when you give a book to another person, you are complimenting their intelligence. I don't think that is the case here:D , but WTG Stephen! Spidey #92? WOW!

Congrats and enjoy Brent. BTW, I want to see those Origin books!!!!!!!!!:cool:

:ms NCRM

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
NCRadioMan said:
I have always been told when you give a book to another person, you are complimenting their intelligence. I don't think that is the case here:D , but WTG Stephen! Spidey #92? WOW!

Congrats and enjoy Brent. BTW, I want to see those Origin books!!!!!!!!!:cool:

:ms NCRM
I hear yens Greg, after talking to Brent in pms and skype, I'm surprised he can read at all. :r

All kidding aside congrats Brent cause yens deserve a healthy hit and WTG Stephen for hitting such a nice feller!

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
That's an awesome hit Stephen, WTG! Congrats Brent, enjoy.

·
Pipe Smoker
1,410 Posts
Enjoy bro from one collector to another.
I still wish I had my collection I spent a lot of time and $ in what I had.
Stephen

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.