Cigar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Its Pipe Season!
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rare Syrian Latakia tobacco blends from Greg Pease?
New Perique and Virginia blends from McClelland?
Pipes from Castello, Dunhill or even Boswell?
Tampers from Ming-Kahuna?
Old Boy lighters?
Absinthe?

Well I certainly hope you don't like them too much because by the time I got down to the names begginning with "S" on my list, we had already run out of all that stuff.

Sorry.

I did scrape together a few things you might enjoy and have sent them via my temp elves who work at the US Post Office. Without giving away the surprise, I managed to find some dusty, old items that seem to have been overlooked up here at the North Pole Pipe Shop.

Merry Christmas.

·
Pipe Smoker
1,410 Posts
ok
no problem santa I respect that and I will not post a pic.

Again I am floored with what you sent! and I have a good idea who you are!

·
Its Pipe Season!
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Steven ... If you read exactly what Ryan posted and then mine, you will see that my reply was rather tongue in cheek. ;)

So include pics if you want, it's your stuff after all. I would advise that you look carefully though as sometimes small gifts are in big packages. Also remember that Christmas isn't over until Dec 26. :D

Ho-Ho-Ho.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Steven ... If you read exactly what Ryan posted and then mine, you will see that my reply was rather tongue in cheek. ;)

So include pics if you want, it's your stuff after all. I would advise that you look carefully though as sometimes small gifts are in big packages. Also remember that Christmas isn't over until Dec 26. :D

Ho-Ho-Ho.
AHHAHAHAA Santa I finally realized what you meant, My stupid mistake of putting come instead of some!! haahahh

:r

WOW nice catch!

Ryan

·
Pipe Smoker
1,410 Posts
it showed up today!
thanks santa!
I know one of those will be opened on christmas and the other 2 will be aged for a while!

those are my new favorites smokes!
Thanks again!

·
Pipe Smoker
1,410 Posts
I will when I can borrow a camera again.
right now I don't got one.
its on my christmas list.
so maybe if I get enought $ saved I can get one

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.