Cigar Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a dark and storm night. Hurricane Tashaz was just of the coast and bearing down hard upon us. The family slept little as we checked and double checked the storm shutters and hurricane supplies. Little sleep was to be had with the howling of the wind outside and the clattering of debris on the shutters.

Late this morning the rain subsided and the wind completely died out. I knew this was only the eye of the storm and cautiously ventured outside. Somehow amid all the chaos the storm had caused, a strange looking box lay seemingly undisturbed on the patio table.

I picked up the box and turned to go inside. Immediately the storm's fury was rekindled. It took all four of us to close the door against the wind. Cautiously we all sat around the box which now lay on the dining room table. Slowly I opened the box to reveal it's contents. The youngest boy ran behind the couch, :behindsofa:, the older two nearly went into shock :scared:.

Once the storm had fully released it rage and satiated its fury, it got eerily quiet outside. Eventually the boys came out of shock, and out from behind the couch, and we cautiously opened the front door and stepped out. The storm had been relentless in the venting of its fury. Everywhere we looked, we could see uprooted trees, destroyed fences, and general devastation.

As our family has always done in the 150 years or so that we have lived in this region, we began the clean up. Amid the flotsam and jetsam of storm debris, I found a strange looking white box.

I reached to pick it up, heard a loud noise, and remember no more for some time.

When I finally came to, the kids led me to the remnants of the white box to see what it could possibly contain. Sweeping back the debris, it's contents were revealed.

:faint::faint::faint::faint:

This was way more devastation than we were prepared for. Somehow everyone survived. The grills are still intact. And the humis are at 65rh.

We will rebuild!

Warren & Tash, Ron, y'all are awesome!
Thanks for the hits!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Well as long as the the Humi's are holding strong at 65 there is hope! Congrats on the Drop Bear bomb and Shuckins Special Joe. WTG Warren, Tash & Ron

·
Highland Park SingleMalt
1,411 Posts
Double team, sweetttt hit gentlemen!!:couch2:

·
Hipster Puffer Fish
181 Posts
Haha.. They dropped a deuce on you.

Nicely done!!

·
livin life by the drop !
1,988 Posts
Taz'ed and Shuck'ed all in the same day !!! :target: :boom: :boom: :crutch:

Your a strong man to have survived this onslaught Joe !! :hail:

Nicely done guy's and gal ! :thumb:

·
Nee "Tashaz"
11,733 Posts
Love the reply Joe, LMAO. You are severely welcome BTW. (Not a mistype):beerchug:

·
Registered
873 Posts
what devistation. now you have felt the fury of a twin twister... congrats on receiving some great smokes

·
Registered
437 Posts
Nice hit Warren, Tash, and Ron.. Those look like you will have a good weekend to start off with.. Should this be considered a double or triple team lol.. Congrats Joe.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Nice work, nice work there!

WTG warren/tash and ron

1 - 15 of 15 Posts