Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been away for quite some time since my work started blocking any websites with the word tobacco, cigar, havana, fun, etc. Taking a shot in the dark, I decided to type in clubstogie.com and BINGO, I am back! Been gone for a LOOONG time but when I was here there we some of the nicest people I've yet to have the pleasure to meet here except for Brandon who actually showed up in my neck of the woods a few years back. "Hopefully" I'll be able to stick around this time but otherwise just wanted to reintroduce myself. Look forward to talking about the leaf with the good folks here soon. :w

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
From a relative newbie, welcome back L13!

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Welcome back! My work provided internet access also blocks any tobacco, firearms, etc, but since I work with their laptop out of my home & car, I got a local IP & haven't had any problems.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome back---Pretty soon we will have to go outside to access cigar websites so we don't offend anyone. :sb

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Welcome back. I was about to say it's the same old place, but that wouldn't quite be true. There are a lot of new members, and they've all proven to be good gorillas. So, it would be better to say it's just the same, only more so!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome back!

:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.