Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Are the Piramides in this five pack made just for this fiver or are they the normal Piramides that you can buy out of the Monte, Cohiba, RyJ, Partagas and HdM line?

According to a site I use these are about 1/8 of an inch bigger. Is this correct?

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Ctop

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL thank Brandon

:z

G

·
And, out of the 5 brands mentioned, only Monte has a piramide in regular production, the No. 2. The others don't carry piramides in their regular line. :w

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Brandon said:
The cigars are not available in regular 25 ct boxes.

They don't have the fireproof, maduro EL wrappers.
They aren't *normally* available in a 25ct box, yes. I know someone who has a box of the RyJ Piramides tho -- and no, they are not fake. It's just Cuba being Cuba. ;)

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool Moki......these are a gift for a friend of mine who has never smoked a cuban. He has smoked NC before, so he has experience. His wife had me buy them for him for Fathers day.

Just wanted to make sure I had all the correct info on them before I told him about his gift. Thanks all for the input.

Ctop

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
moki said:
They aren't *normally* available in a 25ct box, yes. I know someone who has a box of the RyJ Piramides tho -- and no, they are not fake. It's just Cuba being Cuba. ;)
Yes, and that's the best EL I've ever smoked. They have a wrapper that will burn and actually taste like an RyJ.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
coppertop said:
Cool Moki......these are a gift for a friend of mine who has never smoked a cuban. He has smoked NC before, so he has experience. His wife had me buy them for him for Fathers day.

Just wanted to make sure I had all the correct info on them before I told him about his gift. Thanks all for the input.
Ahhh, it's a great gift. I have a box of them sitting in my humidor -- the odd thing is, they smell rather minty. Weird.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Not to sure about that. I have 2 boxes of the RyJ LE Piramides from 2001 and 1 box of the RyJ Belicosos that were rare a few years back.

G

·
moki said:
I know someone who has a box of the RyJ Piramides tho -- and no, they are not fake. It's just Cuba being Cuba. ;)
Oops, I forgot about those. They were available for a very short while and I've one stick left in the 'dor. Extremely mild, methinks. :w

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mine didn't smell minty....more like a barnyard :D

Ctop

·
Registered
18 Posts
RyJ Piramides have been in production since 2000 (and they are NOT part of wave of EL). RyJ has for also the very very great Belicoso - an absolutely beautiful cigar when i has a minimum of 5 years of age.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts