Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone smoked these yet? Just curious how good they were, which were the best, and if they were ready to smoke. I just got several boxes of each. Both are dated Aug 03.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Ive smoked the Seleccion Robustos... I dont think they were that special as I recall it... But hope theyre good to you...

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IHT said:
maybe someone should organize a super large group buy??

:r

sorry, couldn't resist. ;)

*on topic - no, i don't own any... sorry.
Large group buy? Must be a private joke. I don't know anything about that, but large group or not, I don't think you could get them much cheaper than the 85.00/ea I paid?

·
Registered
585 Posts
they are out there for 20%less, if u know where to look.

they are great cigars, the cohiba is my favorite but i am biased towards cohibas. the hoyo though was the most surprising out of the bunch.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
IHT said:
fred,

FOR A GOOD TIME, CLICK THE LINK IN MY FIRST POST!
I guess I missed that. That was a large buy. Too many pages to read there.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DaveC said:

they are great cigars, the cohiba is my favorite but i am biased towards cohibas. the hoyo though was the most surprising out of the bunch.
I'm partial to Cohibas also. Was they Hoyo better than the recent Epicures? 68.00 delivered huh? Shoot me a pm where, if you don't mind.

·
Registered
921 Posts
DaveC said:

Dave - The only one I tried out of the bunch was the Hoyo and it was awesome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts