Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
That's a hell of a combo there BigVito.
The gun shops I frequent also have a range, Powder, Propelent, ammunition, primers... All that $hit that scares the hell out local fire depts. But, in a seperate section...Hmmm nothing like relaxing
with a good smoke after an hour of "blowing $hit up"
P.S. Around here full-auto is cool on the indoor ranges (Pistol Cal. up to.223).
Wait a minute, How about a "Cleaning/smoking Lounge"
I'd be a regular, but it's a long drive. LOL
:w :w :w

·
hut hunter
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
but it would be worth it :)
joes said:
That's a hell of a combo there BigVito.
The gun shops I frequent also have a range, Powder, Propelent, ammunition, primers... All that $hit that scares the hell out local fire depts. But, in a seperate section...Hmmm nothing like relaxing
with a good smoke after an hour of "blowing $hit up"
P.S. Around here full-auto is cool on the indoor ranges (Pistol Cal. up to.223).
Wait a minute, How about a "Cleaning/smoking Lounge"
I'd be a regular, but it's a long drive. LOL
:w :w :w

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
If I opened a "gun shop" ...

i was wondering why you put quotes around gun shop... is there some deeper meaning than the one implied? i mean, does "gun shop" really mean head shop? in that case, i don't think stoners will be interested in cigars. but who knows... i like cigars. ;)

·
hut hunter
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
robmcd said:
If I opened a "gun shop" ...

i was wondering why you put quotes around gun shop... is there some deeper meaning than the one implied? i mean, does "gun shop" really mean head shop? in that case, i don't think stoners will be interested in cigars. but who knows... i like cigars. ;)
:r Im not sure if gun shop is PC.
I just have to talk to the other guys about it. looks like there wont be a rifle range , but all details are in the begining stages

1 - 9 of 9 Posts