Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Football sucks!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
linusvanpelt said:
That Super Bowl thing you may have heard about is this weekend..

Are you going out or staying in?
My buddy is from Boston and is having a Super Bowl party at his house. Big Screen TV, drinks, food and cigars!

:D

·
Registered
314 Posts
My wife is expecting so her and my mother-in-law unknowingly planned a baby shower for that day. This would normally be sperb. A whole day that I could be with my buddies smoking cigars. Except that it is a couples shower and no matter how hard I try I don't think I can get out of it.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Staying in. I really dislike watching crucial games at sportsbars or at overcrowded parties. Especially if it's my team (neither of these two are, but that doesn't matter here). I like to sit there and focus on the action, not worry about ordering more drinks from the bar and cocking my head to the side to see around someone.

I don't mind having people over though, because then you have your own seat, so long as you invite only a few people. I hate getting invited somewhere to watch a game, only to have to sit on the floor the whole time. If you are inviting a few people over, unless you are having an actual party, make sure they can all sit in a chair to watch the game.

I'll be at home reclining in my leather sofa watching it on the flat screen.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
well, I voted stay in but just found out that I have to work Sunday so I guess I'm going out!! I should be able to get back home before it's over anyway!!

·
-
11,412 Posts
staying in, because it'll be 1 or 3 or so in the morning over here in korea, and i better be in bed sleeping!

·
Still Smitty's biotch!
3,335 Posts
IMO NFL sucks. College ball can keep my attention long enough to sit through a game (especially when its the Buckeyes!). There are soo many other things I prefer to watching sports; actually I watch very little television alltogether.

When is your wife due CB? My wife has a bun in as well; she'll be dropping our little girl out on May 9th.

-Matt-

·
Registered
676 Posts
Heading over to some friends house, barbecue ribs, smoked turkey, salsa (everybody loves to say salsa) chips, bake beans, a real feast. We buy boxes of Baseball Cards, (yeah at a Football game) open up our fixes, bet on the total number of points for each quarter.You know the normal stuff. Whats strange is, I have had only one beer in the last five years ? But I do drive home sober and feeling good :D No cigars until the drive home. Great day and wouldn't miss it for the world.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Not staying in or goin out..... I have work till 630! :c

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.