Cigar Forums banner

Saying Hello

1K views 23 replies 22 participants last post by  tpntp 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I have signed up here after meeting one of your members at last night's MNCSA's Charity Herf for The Make A Wish Foundation.

I have been smoking for around four years and usually frequent a different board.

I primarily smoke Fuente products with my favorites being the Anejo line or the 858SG when I can find them.

I have found that cigar smokers in general are generous to a fault and Dean proved to be no exeption. This guy gave me a sampler of islands to try that was totally unexpected! Then he wouldn't take anything in return. All he asked was that I sign up here and then send a package to a member here named,"Poker".

If anyone can help me out with Poker's addy, it would be greatly appreciated!

I understand if this post is met with skepticism coming from a newbie here, but if any of you are members over at CF you can check my trader comments and see that I am not new to trading, or you can send me a messege and I will give you my phone number to explain the trade.

TIA for any help received!

Terry

See less See more
#5 ·
?!?!?!?!?!
First off, welcome to Club Stogie...

LOL, sounds like something many of us did back in the old days (give a package to someone new, but accept nothing in return except to pass on the generosity to another fellow).

Its been a while since I frequented Cigar Family but it was one of my stomping grounds for a few years (my older trade comments under the same name are still there last time I looked) & have close friendships that continue to this day that originated from there.

Since Dean mentioned me specifically, it would be in bad form for me not to accept and continue this older tradition to another. You have mail & thanks to both you & Dean.

Poker

#9 ·
welcome to CS

#23 ·
Welcome aboard...uh...dude!
Does your screen name mean anything or is it a totally random action?

Scott"inquiringmindonthewelcomewaggon"M

#24 ·
Well, A long time ago, when I first got on the net, my then wife and I shared a desktop and an email addy.

tpntp = Terry P. -n- Tanya P.

Even though I am single now, the handle just kind've stuck wherever I would register.

Hmmmmm, maybe it's time for a new one?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.