Cigar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Chimpus herfustus
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 29 and I just saw Scarface for the first time after my brother bought me the DVD for Christmas. I feel like a moron for waiting so long to see this classic and very influential film. I heard about 25 lines that I hear quoted almost daily in music and in conversation. Al Pacino's character and script is absolutely fantastic. He made me want to be a drug dealer after watching the first half of the movie! Then I decided against it after finishing the film. I highly recommend this one for anyone who enjoys movies in the least. It is highly vulgar and graphically violent so be prepared if you're sensitive to that sort of thing. My only complaint is that some of the music seems a bit over the top and annoying at times but that is small compared to the overwhelming classic-ness of this film. The DVD offers lots of special features, too. Film grade A.
SB

·
Registered
283 Posts
Pacino's one of my favorite actors for being a 'yeller' I don't know anyone who 'yells' better than that guy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.