1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Elder Jungle Leader
4,989 Posts
Cool to be able to share a cigar with family... glad you had a good day! :bl

·
Misplaced
6,385 Posts
had an aged RyJ Aniversario Corona that is usually very good. Tonight, I wasn't feelin' it...

·
Registered
532 Posts
LF Coronado corona with some Lagavulin. It made for a nice day.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Tonight it was a Diamond Crown Maximus #5. These are delightful and have never disappointed me.

:ss

-Ken

·
Registered
562 Posts
I wanted to have a Diamond Crown Maximus, but looks like i'm out of them. Had to settle for an Ashton Virgin Sungrown. Honestly, I didn't note much of a taste difference between the Ashton and a cheap RP Sungrown. Pretty good though.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I went to Tobacco road in Sacramento today, the Drew Estates Rep was in da house. Started off with an Acid Atom, and some bottled Water, Ended up with and Natural Dirt, both were very good, and a first for me in a flavored cigar. I bought a few for myself, and my buddy who dosen't smoke bought me a few. There was this one BOTL who on his first trip to his car had probally half a dozen boxes and a bueatifiul humidor, then a bit later he made another purchase for a staggering $1256.90; he surely must have dropped $2k or more there.
:ss:tu:cb:w:al

·
FNSH Mod
1,239 Posts
Don Tomas Sungrown. Maybe just a newb thing, but the last ½ of it didn't want to smoke well and was hard to keep lit.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.