Cigar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
-
11,412 Posts
if that's their corona, i've had a single sample a year ago in germany... coppertop has photos of me smokin' it, but i don't really remember too much about it.

if it's got something special to it, i'd have remembered it.

i have read recently that a lot of guys are looking at the SP Beli, as it's often overlooked and could be found pretty cheap. i've never had one though, so i can't comment if they're right or not.

so, in my long-winded way... SORRY, can't help you.

·
still puffin
1,001 Posts
finished a box of '00 non plus...sometime last summer...herbal i suppose,kinda like rafael gonzales of same size,a bit hard to describe the taste really.i liked every one.being '00 they had the most variation in ring guage i have ever seen in a box of cigars.

also enjoyed a bachilleras(not sure of that spelling)last week...excellent smoke.

i believe sancho panza cigars need a lot more age than people give them...if you can find any with 3 years or more you wont be dissapointed.

derrek :)

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Bruce, I don't know about the recent ones, but these babies sure age nice. I was gifted one from 1984 by a generous botl here recently. That little cigar blew my mind! :gn

·
Registered
8 Posts
A friend had a box of these from '97, and traded a 5-pack to me a few months ago. I really liked it for a small cigar, but then again, it had alot of age on it...

ALostTexan

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
I happened to pick up a couple last night and reading this thread helped me to decide to put them in the humi for some age. Thanks guys

·
Registered
579 Posts
I was just gifted some Sancho Panza Belicosos....

...at my birthday party last night. Any idea how these smoke?

Fredster said:
Bruce, I don't know about the recent ones, but these babies sure age nice. I was gifted one from 1984 by a generous botl here recently. That little cigar blew my mind! :gn

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
Oh and Bruce, Congratulations on starting to use simple tools. Looks like you've been doing your fair share of helping out everyone on the board. Rep points at 250...... not bad.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Re: I was just gifted some Sancho Panza Belicosos....

magno said:
...at my birthday party last night. Any idea how these smoke?
It's a nice smoke, med bodied, good range of flavors. I think these are on the discontinued list. It's similar in strength to a Romeo Belicoso.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Bruce5 said:
I am sold, I'm getting some.
..... but I am such an easy sell.
:w
There he goes, filling up the humi. About 50 more boxes to go. :D

I was gifted an SP Beli by my Secret Santa. Looks and smells terrific.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Heartpumper said:
There he goes, filling up the humi. About 50 more boxes to go. :D

I was gifted an SP Beli by my Secret Santa. Looks and smells terrific.
With all this filling of my humi...you and Fred are going to get a nice sampler package out of the deal.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts