Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fired this one over the weekend, and it was a great cuban. I got this from a split in here that took place about a month or two ago. Anyways the cigar had been resting in my humi and they smelled great, not too strong but definitely a nice cuban aroma. It burned nice and straight, not a single touch up! The cigar was a little mild at the begining but it build up to a nice medium strength that was very smooth and pleasant, never harsh. The flavor was very similar to a bbf but lacking the complexity that the Bolivars are known for. I can't believe this cigars are not a lot more popular than they are now. Overall a very nice, gentle yet flavorful smoke. A must try! I'm sure glad I have 4 more:D

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Re: Sancho Panza Belicosos

Nely said:
I fired this one over the weekend, and it was a great cuban. I got this from a split in here that took place about a month or two ago. Anyways the cigar had been resting in my humi and they smelled great, not too strong but definitely a nice cuban aroma. It burned nice and straight, not a single touch up! The cigar was a little mild at the begining but it build up to a nice medium strength that was very smooth and pleasant, never harsh. The flavor was very similar to a bbf but lacking the complexity that the Bolivars are known for. I can't believe this cigars are not a lot more popular than they are now. Overall a very nice, gentle yet flavorful smoke. A must try! I'm sure glad I have 4 more:D
Agreed! Sanchos will surprise you with the flavors it can developed by resting it for a while and very good price too. Very nice review Amigo!

Salud!

·
Bull Goose Gorilla
796 Posts

In general this is a real sleeper of a brand. Some of the older ones can have a bit of punch. I love the Belicosos and also the corona is quite nice. Thanks for the review.

·
Registered
21,652 Posts

Nice review. I am glad you enjoyed that cigar. Alot of people go after the Partagas,Cohibas and Montes. Sancho Panza is a good cigar for a good price that is usually not inflated like the others due to the demand.

Nice review,enjoy.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts

I was part of that split, I think. Glad you liked them...just motivates me to burn one soon!

Scott"hewhohesitates..."M

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.