Cigar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a box of these hiding in the back of my humidor (it's a walk-in so there's stuff all over the place) and decided to have one last night. Have always liked this brand and love the La Fuerza's size, 5 1/2" x 50. Cut it and drew it pre-light and kknew I was going to really enjoy this cigar. The flavors were just phenomenal-spicyness combined with some cocoa and leather-one of the best tasting cigars I've EVER had-unbelievable. If not for some crooked burning which required a few touch-ups this would have been close to perfect. Rating:95 Glad I found them, now to not smoke them all in the next month-LOL

·
Registered
126 Posts
Re: '00 San Cristobal La Fuerza

mcgoospot said:
Found a box of these hiding in the back of my humidor (it's a walk-in so there's stuff all over the place) and decided to have one last night. Have always liked this brand and love the La Fuerza's size, 5 1/2" x 50. Cut it and drew it pre-light and kknew I was going to really enjoy this cigar. The flavors were just phenomenal-spicyness combined with some cocoa and leather-one of the best tasting cigars I've EVER had-unbelievable. If not for some crooked burning which required a few touch-ups this would have been close to perfect. Rating:95 Glad I found them, now to not smoke them all in the next month-LOL
That's it--he's definitely shilling for someone!!!
I refuse to buy a box.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nice and accurate review by mcgoospot!! Yes, this cigar is phenominal!! I love everything about La Fuerza. Size, shape, flavor, strength, just everything. I smoked singles, so I don't know the box code. Their wrappers were relatively light in color compared to the usual SCDH cigars. I can't wait to try another!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts