Cigar Forums banner

Samsung 9 Note

751 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Peapaw 
#1 · (Edited)
Just got this yesterday and I'm completely blown away... traded up from the Samsung S8+ and the features this thing brings is so techy it's like Star Trek on steroids. I love the HD camera as it does everything and better than my SLR's... might as well throw all 3 of them in the basement.

The Stylus is great... let's you do pics and art.... write.... selfies.... the camera ( front and back MP is beyond imagination )

Battery will last 36 hours... has a slot to put a Scan Disk... up to 400 Gig.... while internally it has 512 Gig.... that's insane! Spent most of the evening just having to go through all of my apps and setting up my passwords and it's done.... this thing is so FAST I feel like it's going to take over my life as I'm sure it will.... Probably the last cell phone I'll ever get.

Try it out.... If it makes coffee and lights my cigars I'm ditching Mrs. Cigary

#3 ·
We thought about the Apple but we've been using the Android Platform since the Moon Landing so we grew up on it plus my wife is a retiree from ATT so the benes are great....cut rate programs for Internet, TV and phones....$100 for unlimited everything and choosing phones took us 2 months to read up on them. I hardly get out of the house because we have Amazon Kindle which I love....all sports, movies, programming....I think my arms and legs have shrunk to half the original size now and I use Jacks Modus as an extension to smoke my cigars....a straw to drink my Drambuie...getting old sucks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.