Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to take this 1,000th post oppotunity to say thank you to all the members of this Community. To all the FOG's (if can use that term) :D
to all the noobies (I don't even know what I am now!) I been smoking Cubans for quite sometime now and to my surprise how much I learned from you all about cigars. This Board become part of my daily activities and enjoy it so much. so many names in my mind right now, so I guess I'll just say
Thank You!!!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Congrats Rollito! Keep on posting!
"This Board become part of my daily activities and enjoy it so much."
Same here, a very awesome community!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Kinda like this place, too!

Congrats on the big 1k!

Scott"playmeasong,I'mthebananaman"M

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
This place wouldn't be the same without you Rollito!! Keep the posts coming bro! :D

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
mmm I wish I had some port...one of the only wines I can drink..

Congrats Pinoy, you truly are a one of a kind brother...here's to another 1,000

*b.t.w: When I see Pinokio's name, all I can think about is the new Family Guy Episode:

"Oops I dropped myh glasses" - Gepetto

*Gepetto kneels down in front of pinochio, his butt right in front of pinochios nose*

"Oh, btw pinochio, I noticed a cookie missing from the jar, did you take it?" - Gepetto

"Yes, father, I am sorry" - Pinochio

"Oh, well its okay if you want to lie to me, I won't mind" - Gepeto

"No, I did, forgive me?" - Pino

"*sigh* you can lie to me, I don't care" - gep.

·
Registered
952 Posts
I haven't been here that long, but I share the everyones sentiments! Congratulationss on your 1000 posts! :)

:u

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.