Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My name is Don Marcogliese and I am the Boston regional representative for the Key West-Cuba Heritage Institute. One of our programs revolves around the tobacco industry and is an ideal situation for cigar aficionados to experience one of their interests in Cuba. The schedule of our trips and more information can be found below. Please contact me by email if you have any questions or would like to register for one of these fantastic programs.

Tobacco: Its history and meaning in Key West/Cuba relations

October 26-November 1
November 9-November 15
November 30-December 6
December 7-December 13

Please view the link below for the current itinerary

http://www.keywestcubaheritageinstitute.org/tobitinerary.html

The Key West-Cuba Heritage Institute is a multidisciplinary institution whose mission is to advance research and teaching on Cuba-United States history and related fields, expand contacts, and enhance public awareness of Cuba in the United States. The Institute's educational programs prepare United States citizens to understand the history of Cuba and Key West from the perspectives of
centuries of cultural and socioeconomic exchanges. The Institute is interested in both breadth and depth of inquiry in a wide variety of fields, including the humanities, sciences and social science.

Don Marcogliese
Boston Regional Representative
Key West Cuba Heritage Institute
dmarcogliese[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Email Problems

Hello,
Thank you to everyone who responded and I apologize for the problems with my email yesterday. If you had your messge bounced back please try again.

We have added two trips in December.

December 13-December 19
December 21-December 27

Thank You

Don Marcogliese
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Programs Still Available

Hi everyone,
Thank you to all who have responded and for your interest in the Key West Cuba Heritage Institute. There is still an opportunity for people to sign up for these five star programs so please contact me for more information. Please remember all travel licenses to Cuba expire at the end of 2003 and visiting will be very difficult in the coming years. There may not be a better time to visit the beautiful country of Cuba. Thank you for your time and have a great week.

Don Marcogliese
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
More Information

Thanks again for your interest in the Key West Cuba Institute's program on
Tobacco. I am using this post to answer a number of questions people have asked me about the program

Our program is US government licensed through the end of 2003 and the trips depart from Miami to Cuba. The law requires you to attend the educational
sessions, but you have the opportunity to explore on your own during the rest of
the time. The trip's $3,796 double occupancy cost includes visa
costs, flight service between Miami and Cuba, lodging, meals, and activities
listed on the itinerary at
http://www.keywestcubaheritageinstitute.org/tobitinerary.html. Please note you will not need any further permits or license since you are being sponsored by the Institute.

Thanks again for the reply and please email or call me at 617-908-5583 if you
have any further questions or interest in
enrolling in these exciting programs

Don

Don Marcogliese
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello everyone and I hope you are having a great week. It's getting close to the deadline for people to sign up for our programs and I wanted to keep the word out there that some space is still available. These trips are designed to offer a first class experience in Cuba and promise a fantastic opportunity for all who enroll. I believe all the key information is above, but please call or email me if you have any further questions. Thanks again

Don Marcogliese
Key West Cuba Heritage [email protected]rg

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Travel Program to Cuba

Hello everyone,
I hope you are all having a great week and I would once again like to thank everyone who has responded to me about our programs to Cuba. Please contact me if you are interested in enrolling in these exciting programs.

A number of people have informed me their availability in 2003 prevents them from taking part in these trips. As I have mentioned before, all travel licenses expire at the end of this year and future U.S. policy of allowing travel to Cuba has not been finalized. That being said, if you are interested in visiting Cuba in the future please send me your information so I may keep it on file and contact you when the new policy has been finalized. Please note this may not occur in 2004. Thank You.

Don Marcogliese
617-908-5583
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There are still some spots remaining on the Key West Cuba Heritage Institute's programs to Cuba. Please remember after the end of 2003, legal travel to Cuba has an indefinate future. Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information. Thank You.

Don Marcogliese
617-908-5583
[email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts