Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like Jerry! I kinda think he woulda got a kick out of that. I drove up and down ;) the West Coast one summer (90s don't remember which year, the shows were all Amazing) with a hippy chick from Sacramento and experienced a dozen shows in a one month period. We had a fantastic time. Fire, Fire on the Mountain!

Attachments

·
Registered
756 Posts
That's just wrong. What did Jerry ever do to you?
well i have one more thing to say. since there is a good view of billy k. in the background, i can get a good feel for around when this picture was taken. that being said...i think the photoshopping would be an improvement to the original picture.:D
times were tough for that poor fat man.
jimmy

·
Registered
331 Posts
relaxnsmoke said:
I like Jerry! I kinda think he woulda got a kick out of that. I drove up and down ;) the West Coast one summer (90s don't remember which year, the shows were all Amazing) with a hippy chick from Sacramento and experienced a dozen shows in a one month period. We had a fantastic time. Fire, Fire on the Mountain!
Jerry would be laughin' his ass off!!Just like me!!:r

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.