Cigar Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
the jury is still out on mine... they're only about a year old so who knows? they're good- just how good remains to be seen.

·
Registered
756 Posts
yes tried many of them. i personally like them a lot! defintely could use a little more age, but even semi-fresh i enjoyed them.
might be close to time for another box of them now that i think about it :D
jimmy

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Jimmy,

You're such a herfer!!

Yup, I'm about where Jimmy is, except that I've smoked only about 6-7 of them. A very nice R&J blend/flavor/complexity and with a little added oomph/complexityfrom the LE wrapper. Mmm, yummy!

I like it a lot & thought it had good potential, I've already got an extra box that I'm sitting on to age.

MoTheMan

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yup. Have a box and a half left in my humi . Smoked several.Nice smoke , as has been said ,classsic RyJ smoothness with a bit of a punch. Well worth it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have tried these cigars and think they are delicious but, to keep beating a dead horse, I still prefer the Partagas D2's and Cuaba Salamones. The ones I tried were not too young but would still get better with age.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I have a couple boxes, and they differ slightly. Overall a pretty good smoke. I liken them to the Montecristo EL Robustos in taste.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I bought a box 1 year ago and didn't think they were that good so I gave a bunch away. Tried one about a month ago and it may be worth getting another box.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I've had mixed results smoking them. The good ones (about 1/2) when on tasted similar to the Monte LE robustos, the other ones (the other 1/2) I had were either to moist, hard to draw or wrapper problems. For the cost of the LE's, I'd go with cashcows comments.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Smoked half a box already. Though they are flavorful, some had some construction probelms. Will probably let the rest age for a bit.
For my money, the Monte EL's are better, IMHO.
:w

1 - 12 of 12 Posts