Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried these yet? I've got a box coming next week and I've got high expectations. Thanks in advance for the input.
Keep puffin'!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I had one, it was pretty good, but i got to try a siglo VI while I was smoking it, sooooo it kinda tasted like shit.... lol

It wasn't bad, not amazing but not bad.

Ryan

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got my UPS delivery and fired one up. It was pretty good, but not great. I smoked it after lunch and had to let it go out while I had to go back inside the office to do a little business. The last half tasted OK.
Definitely much more mild than advertised. I'll save it for those early morning rides to the hockey rink with the morning coffee.

Thanks all for the feed back.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I've tried a couple different RyJs and haven't been too impressed. I might give these a try though since I'll try anything once. Well ok, I've never smoked a Swisher Sweet and I don't ever plan to, but you get the picture. :r

·
Registered
66 Posts
I bought my first one yesterday and now smoking it. It's a robusto. This is medium bodied, or a bit milder than that. Same basic profile as 1875 Bully or Vintage III, sweet, floral and nice finish. More peppery and harsher than Vintage III. Considering the price, this is not bad at all. If you like Bully or Vintage III, you would possibly like this one, too. All in all, this is definitely a NC RyJ family and not a powerpack or whatsoever. Maybe a good morning cigar.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts