Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this cigar was a gift from kerry (drill/k1) and was one of THE BEST cigars i have ever smoked... perfect in every way. i gave my wife a taste and had to pull it away from her- lol. thanks kerry for making my sat nite (have anymore of those?)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Glad you enjoyed it dave.
and i understand how your wife liked it also .
it seems that i have never smoked 1 of those or an older romeo churchill in public that i havent gotten at least 1 comment from
someone about how good they smell

all older romeo churchills are great they age well and get lots better when really old.
my personal opinion of them is that they sholdnt be smoked younger than 5-6 years and 10 if you can wait
but they still taste good younger lol

kerry

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
drill said:
it seems that i have never smoked 1 of those or an older romeo churchill in public that i havent gotten at least 1 comment from
someone about how good they smell
lol- that's exactly what happened... she walked by and said something like "that cigar smells really good." she doesn't always take a hit - especially with larger cigars, but this time she came right for it when i offered a taste. what a treat!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
This is reassuring to hear, as I have not had very good luck with RyJ Churchills. I have some that are just getting into their 5th year, and another box that is pertty fresh. Looks like I should just stash them in the back of the humidor for awhile and forget about them.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Were they aged in the dress boxes? I am planning on setting down a box and I was wondering if I should take them out of the box or leave them in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts