Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Cuban Cigar Reviews & Ratings"
Origin: Cuba Manufactured: Hand Made
Gauge: Thick......Length: 137 mm.
Format: Britanicas... Ring: 46
Weight: 9,34 gr.....Score: 6
Presentation: 2 Layers in a Box of 25

Romeo y Julieta Celestiales Finos Review:

I wouldn't recommend this cigar. It is easily forgotten, one of the worst cigars in the Romeo y Julieta range. I don't really know why they made this one, it's unquestionably a Habano but lacks personality.
I recently smoked one of these from 97. A very enjoyable and satisfying experience (thanks Rick). I liked the predominate flavor of the smooth and well aged Cuban tobacco with some sweet and spicey notes in the background. A good amount of smooth and creamy smoke from this well aged cigar added to my enjoyment. The boxed perfecto shape, along with its very nice appearance and construction, certainly added to the unique personality of this fine Cuban.

·
Bull Goose Gorilla
796 Posts
I love the CF. I have some from 97 & 98 as well as newer production . I like them all. The ones I had from 78 are long gone, but was one of the best ever.
Who the hell wrote
I wouldn't recommend this cigar. It is easily forgotten, one of the worst cigars in the Romeo y Julieta range. I don't really know why they made this one, it's unquestionably a Habano but lacks personality.
. I could not disagree more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.