Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had the week from hell with working 7 days straight, fighting with the wife bout everything, having a 13yr old teenage step-daughter, State issues and anything else you can name been on me this last week or so. I spend way too much time here but it was well rewarded this morning when I recieved 2 Great PMs.....In a previous thread I signed up for a mystery trade and in one post they needed my address and the next they didnt..I know a few ppl out there have it so I made a joke....a GREAT local BOTL Eternal Rider Pmed me making light of where they might of found it...I really needed that..and I popped off on how I was going to win a contest that JaKaAch was hosting and when I got home I had no clue..and so he PMs me today to poke at me to see if it was too hard...

So in closing..I want to again THANK all of the great people I have talked to and met here and again for those 2 for making my day start out GREAT!!!!

Shawn

·
I smoke sub $7.00 cigars
2,690 Posts
a 13yr old teenage step-daughter

Shawn
Yep, some days your the statue and some days you're the pigeon.

:mn 13 yr old step daughter, been there done that..:mn
Do a nerve inventory now, and then one when she's 17.:bx She wins, trust me.

·
Registered
21,652 Posts
Step or blood daughter, they always end up winning. :r

Enjoy it now. These seem like crazy days but you will look back someday and it will all be a laugh over a holiday dinner.

It gets better, much better.

·
Elder Jungle Leader
4,989 Posts
Step or blood daughter, they always end up winning. :r

Enjoy it now. These seem like crazy days but you will look back someday and it will all be a laugh over a holiday dinner.

It gets better, much better.
:tpd: Wisdom, my friend. Hang tough... better days bound to be coming. Especially with all of the jungle "riff raff" :mn running loose. Major bomb strikes every day. If you're a postal worker, looks like a good time to get out of the biz! :ss

(Come to think of it... ARE THERE any gorillas that are postal workers?) :confused:

·
Banned
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok I think my post was taken in the wrong direction...I wanted to thank these two for brightening my day, not to drag all my problems here to CS...I want to thank all of you that have posted and YES it does get better..it always does. I have an amazing wife who puts up with me, I have some of the smartest kids, and i have some of the greatest friends..alot of them here!! I really just wanted Harland and Jeff know that their lil jokes or poking fun really helped and I wanted everyone to know how much CS is a family. OK back to the show!!!

Shawn

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.