Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been on vacation for the last two weeks, cut the Georgia trip short so I'd be home when Pokers pass got here, arrived the same day I did. Only two more days till back to work, so I have splurged, with my morning killer beans a Boli CJ, then a little later with some expresso a 97 SLR PC, in the early afternoon a PSD3EL and a VR Famoso, Tonight a Partagas Lusi. Hopefully more of the same tomorrow. I stayed at my sons in Georgia for a couple of days and got a chance to fish with him finally, the boat that he built is a beauty, 23 feet twin 150s, cruises at 60+. A little picture just for you Bran

Thats me behind the camera, all these guys are big enough to be UGA defensive lineman.

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Whoa! What a line-up of cigars! You are truly wrapping up your vacation in style. That boat sounds great, I've done 40 knots a lot in Puget Sound, but 60 is moving out and getting there quick! Nice fish too, it's a banner year up here for salmon, I haven't had time to drop a line yet, but everyone is catching every trip out at this moment. Same with Dungeness Crab, big uns lurking about. I liked the story about your son building that boat, Great! Thanks for sharing. :w ....Now get back to work!!:r

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
Sounds like a fun time in Georgia! Nice boat and nice fish!

Sorry to hear about your rough day!:r

I try to have one of those at least once a week. :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts