Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Banned
13,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shnoop.com - Deal of the day! Daily deal Everyday!

These are 12 lighters for $17.00 the limit is 4 units of 12, I just bought the limit for the troops.

If anyone wants to use these as raffle entries, we could use these. seems like a good lighters for our troops.

Also if no one bites, I bought as many as I can if someone wants to buy four more units and have them shipped to me I will paypoo you the money back right away.

I got 48 Ronson jet lighters for $67 and free shipping today, also I think this is only good for another 17 hours.

Hope some late owls or early rising troop supporters see's this dammit. Darn limits. :banghead:

Thanks

Dave

· Banned
13,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone! anyone who bought for me and want me to pay for them just send me your PP address and I'll get er done.

Good lighters for the troops I got 48 coming. hope they are as nice as the others! Charlie said he heard the were better. for that price it's a steal!

Dave

· Registered
398 Posts
FYI they are shipped with fuel in them in case thats an issue for sending them out to others. Got mine in today, some are beat up pretty good, all are working condition. Some just have adhesive residue from where stickers were on them. I think worth every penny.

Dave, can you let me know when the ones I mailed to you arrive. Shnoop still shows that order as processing

· Just Puffin away...
3,046 Posts
Also if anyone used amex to purchase theirs. I saw this post on another forum.

Saw on one of the other public sites that a couple people who used their AMEX cards for this purchase have had fraudulent airline ticket purchases attempted on their AMEX cards. Please take a look at your on-line accounts if you used AMEX for this purchase.

· Registered
535 Posts
A little Goo Gone extra strength took care of the bar codes on mine. I was a little surprise at how rough they were when they arrived but it didn't damper the mood. I was geeked to finally get my hands on a jet(amero) lite. The thing works great and I have pretty much lifetime supply plus some to give to friends. Well worth the 17 bucks.

· Registered
4,551 Posts
you guys might wanna check your accounts. i had 2 $750 purchase attempts on my account today. Ive heard this site has been making purchases using peoples cards. lucky for me capital one caught them prior to them clearing so my account only needs a new number. best of luck gents and keep an eye out!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.