Cigar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Boo-F**king-Hooo. I hate the Cowboys. Watching that punt get blocked was so joyful.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
randomhero1090 said:
Boo-F**king-Hooo. I hate the Cowboys. Watching that punt get blocked was so joyful.
Lots of joyfull moments yesterday

Washington lost
Eagles won
Dallas lost

if the Giants can lose tonight, it will be a perfect week.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Re: Romo Out 4 Weeks

Anton said:
broke his pinkie.
Now it will be extra limp. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
randomhero1090 said:
Yes, that was great to see!

Anton said:
Lots of joyfull moments yesterday

Washington lost
Eagles won
Dallas lost

And the Iggles will still be in last place! :poke:
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Still haven't had the perfect weekend. Being that the Eagles, Phillies and PSU have all won in the same weekend. It was close being that the Phillies played Friday and won.

There have been some really joyful weekends with Dallas loosing 2 in a row, Mets falling apart, lots of top College Football teams loosing.

Back to the subject.... I hate Romo and the Cowboys. Personally, I don't think they ever win a NFC championship with him as QB. You could say the same for the Eagles and McNabb. There are certain QBs out there that just can't show up in big games...

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Anton said:
Python said:
And the Iggles will still be in last place! :poke:
:lol: :lol:
gaining some ground though, and looking good with Romo out 4 weeks.
Yeah, the Skins blew a golden opportunity yesterday. I was kind of bitter until I won in both of my fantasy leagues. :lol:
6-0 in one and making a comeback in ours with 2 wins in a row and up to 3-3.

And at least the Skins are still in second place thanks to the Cardinals.

randomhero1090 said:
I hate Romo and the Cowboys.
A big +1 on that!

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
Not sure... but its cleveland and they dont even have Winslow.. wont be surprised if the Giants D pours it on Anderson and he gets benched for Quinn

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Anton said:
aren't the Giants notoriously bad after a bye?
Not sure about that, I think that was just with Tiki on the team screwing up everyone's head. :lol: :lol:

I do think the Giants will win tonight, but I think they are over hyped. The only good team they beat was the Skins who played them worse than they played the Rams yesterday.
I think when they get to the meat of their schedule, they will fold like a lawn chair.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Python said:
Anton said:
Not sure about that, I think that was just with Tiki on the team screwing up everyone's head. :lol: :lol:

I do think the Giants will win tonight, but I think they are over hyped. The only good team they beat was the Skins who played them worse than they played the Rams yesterday.
I think when they get to the meat of their schedule, they will fold like a lawn chair.
here are the stats

The Giants (3-0) are one of the league's worst teams after a bye. How can one explain the 4-15 record, that includes a 1-3 mark under current coach Tom Coughlin?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Stan, Bob, Kev, anybody. This is getting way off topic. I thought this thread was about a QB out for 4 weeks and not what the G-Men plan to do to the Browns tonight. :lol: :roll:

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
RKC07 said:
Stan, Bob, Kev, anybody. This is getting way off topic. I thought this thread was about a QB out for 4 weeks and not what the G-Men plan to do to the Browns tonight. :lol: :roll:
^^^^ :lol: :lol:

Fixed!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Python said:
RKC07 said:

Fixed!
That's funny. Let's see how long it lasts. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :poke:

Any team could come off a months of bye's and still beat the Browns.

I got 5 sticks that say the G-Men will take down the browns.
Now, this should close the thread. :jerkoff: :whackit: :jerkoff: :whackit:
Who put these two emotions in here anyway.

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
RKC07 said:
Python said:
RKC07 said:

Fixed!
That's funny. Let's see how long it lasts. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :poke:

Any team could come off a months of bye's and still beat the Browns.

I got 5 sticks that say the G-Men will take down the browns.
Now, this should close the thread. :jerkoff: :whackit: :jerkoff: :whackit:
Who put these two emotions in here anyway.
+1 :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Anton said:
Acesfull said:
Anton said:
randomhero1090 said:
Yeah right like the Browns are going to beat the Giants :lol:
Ill bet you a 5er that the giants win by at least 7. I wont be checking this till late so if you accept I will check the post time and as long as it is before the game starts we have a deal :lol:

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thehat101 said:
Anton said:
Acesfull said:
Anton said:
randomhero1090 said:
Yeah right like the Browns are going to beat the Giants :lol:
Ill bet you a 5er that the giants win by at least 7. I wont be checking this till late so if you accept I will check the post time and as long as it is before the game starts we have a deal :lol:
current line is -9

1 - 20 of 24 Posts