Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Moo-ism translator, Esq
3,161 Posts
for $101.95!

www.burmancoffee.com is running this special right now - FR Plus 8 roaster, Hearthware Burr Grinder, and 5 - 1/2 samples of beans.

Yes, I have one on the way!
Nice deal Doyle (deal Doyle - lol)
Are you gonna use the grinder or is this just a way of coaxing another diatribe out of "you know who".......his name rhymes with "you know who"

Seriously I'll be interested to see how it works - nice score :tu

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice deal Doyle (deal Doyle - lol)
Are you gonna use the grinder or is this just a way of coaxing another diatribe out of "you know who".......his name rhymes with "you know who"

Seriously I'll be interested to see how it works - nice score :tu
I've been using a blade grinder, so I want to see how big of a difference the burr makes. And, with the Vietnamese filter due any day, thought it may work better (the grinder) for that.

As far as "you know who goes," he doesn't need any coaxing. :D

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
I've been using a blade grinder, so I want to see how big of a difference the burr makes. And, with the Vietnamese filter due any day, thought it may work better (the grinder) for that.

As far as "you know who goes," he doesn't need any coaxing. :D
yeah, good point.
And he can't figure out why his neighbors moved
WTF are you guys doing picking on Mi'r Moo like that. Have you no repect for your elders????
:r:r:r

Yeah... sometimes "you-know-Moo" doesen't have a keen grasp of the obvious...
But he has the technical minutia down to the millisecond, nanonewton, and micropascal. :rolleyes:

Nice score!:hc

·
Registered
799 Posts
WTF are you guys doing picking on Mi'r Moo like that. Have you no repect for your elders????
But you know how it is within the group. The younger males grumble, growl, and otherwise exhibit the outward signs of the social friction that develops when a group of potential alpha males is concentrated in such a geographically restricted habitat.

Caffeine only makes it worse... but eventually the upstarts realize that their challenges are futile and doomed to failure.

So they submit to the dominance of the elder Moo-rilla's... but they steadfastly refuse to groom and eat his vermin! :D

·
Trout Hunter
4,529 Posts
But you know how it is within the group. The younger males grumble, growl, and otherwise exhibit the outward signs of the social friction that develops when a group of potential alpha males is concentrated in such a geographically restricted habitat.

Caffeine only makes it worse... but eventually the upstarts realize that their challenges are futile and doomed to failure.

So they submit to the dominance of the elder Moo-rilla's... but they steadfastly refuse to groom and eat his vermin! :D
We would expect nothing less from a native of Georgia......and engineer at that.

·
Ask me why I dinged Black
10,415 Posts
for $101.95!

www.burmancoffee.com is running this special right now - FR Plus 8 roaster, Hearthware Burr Grinder, and 5 - 1/2 samples of beans.

Yes, I have one on the way!
Listen D'ob - I'm happy for you. We all are. But this is your thread and you better get a hold of it before a buncha of master-beta vermin-eating males run it right into the ground.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
You guys are too easy. Looks like we will start having roasting classes at the HH for a while. Congrats Doyle and Josh.
Zack,

I finally got mine as well....... Further down I go. (I've been telling you I'd get one for a year now LOL).

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
You guys are too easy. Looks like we will start having roasting classes at the HH for a while. Congrats Doyle and Josh.
Well, you guys better have the roasting classes at the HH and stay out of trouble. Don't be running off to Missouri again.

Naked Man Does Hula, Steals Beer at Store

Aug 30, 6: 24 AM (ET)

DE SOTO, Mo. (AP) - The naked truth: Three eastern Missouri men were willing to go to extreme lengths to get some beer.

That's the accusation after an incident in the early hours of August 18th at Fish's Quick Stop in De Soto. Store clerk Vicky Gaines says a masked man walked in and began doing the hula dance.

Police say the plan was for the naked dancer to create a distraction while another man took a case of beer from the store. It didn't work.

Gaines called police. As the naked man and his accomplice joined a third man in a car, a customer got their license plate number. All three were caught a few days later.

The men, ages 19 to 23, face charges of shoplifting and indecent exposure.

Information from: KMOV-TV, http://www.kmov.com

·
Trout Hunter
4,529 Posts
Well, you guys better have the roasting classes at the HH and stay out of trouble. Don't be running off to Missouri again.

Naked Man Does Hula, Steals Beer at Store

Aug 30, 6: 24 AM (ET)

DE SOTO, Mo. (AP) - The naked truth: Three eastern Missouri men were willing to go to extreme lengths to get some beer.

That's the accusation after an incident in the early hours of August 18th at Fish's Quick Stop in De Soto. Store clerk Vicky Gaines says a masked man walked in and began doing the hula dance.

Police say the plan was for the naked dancer to create a distraction while another man took a case of beer from the store. It didn't work.

Gaines called police. As the naked man and his accomplice joined a third man in a car, a customer got their license plate number. All three were caught a few days later.

The men, ages 19 to 23, face charges of shoplifting and indecent exposure.

Information from: KMOV-TV, http://www.kmov.com
Get caught?? Hell, thats initiation into the HH. No refferals needed, just a good hula stance.

Guess the whole old man/hip thing might be detrimantal to your health. We may have to work around that.

·
Ask me why I dinged Black
10,415 Posts
I have a question. At Shack Herf I had some coffee that Vic made with his iRoast. And it totally rocked!!!

Would this roaster be just about the same?
It's the man, not the hardware. :tu Vic would do a good job with a hair dryer and a bag 'o beans.

But these two machines are similar in their operation.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.