Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Hey Santa!!!! :bl

I have been good in my eyes....My wife may say different, but what does she know. :D

As far as what I want for Christmas goes? Anything that you think a good BOTL would like would be just fine.

If you are asking for particulars....

I love a good single malt, Habanos, and a big Pepin fan. I love a mix of different cigars from ultra cheap to ultra expensive. Like I said what ever you think would be greatly appreciated and put to good use.

Be careful and dont drink and sleigh :al and I hope you and Mrs. Clause have a great Christmas.

·
Is checking it twice.
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, my elves are mostly finished with whatever it is they do down on the assembly line. I'll probably be packing up and hitching up toward the beginning of next week.

You should find a package in about a week or so...

Hope you weren't serious about the cigars. I can't figure for sure if you even like cigars or not. :ss Just in case, I'll make a stop at the 7/11 on the way out and pick up a variety--they may even have some peach-flavored sticks!! Mmmmmm...such a good flava.:chk

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Well, my elves are mostly finished with whatever it is they do down on the assembly line. I'll probably be packing up and hitching up toward the beginning of next week.

You should find a package in about a week or so...

Hope you weren't serious about the cigars. I can't figure for sure if you even like cigars or not. :ss Just in case, I'll make a stop at the 7/11 on the way out and pick up a variety--they may even have some peach-flavored sticks!! Mmmmmm...such a good flava.:chk
:chk OH BOY Peach is my fav I cant wait. :D Thanks BIG GUY for anything you send it is always most appreciated. Tell Mrs. Clause and all the gang I said hello and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! :ss

1 - 7 of 7 Posts