Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gotta be retarded but after reading the instructions posted I still can't figure out how to find my ring guage power points or how to award them to other members.

Can someone help this poor sole.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
How much RG you give to others doesn't show up anywhere afaik. You can calculate it based on the guidlines in the faq:

Every 365 days of membership = 1 Ring Gauge power point.
Every 100 posts = 1 Ring Gauge power point.
Every 150 points of Ring Gauge = 1 Ring Gauge power point.

Note that nobody can give Ring Gauge until they have a minimum of 50 posts at Club Stogie Forums.

To give RG, click on the little box with a check mark and X below the recipient's avatar. A new window should open with directions. If you are blocking all popups, this function might not work.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GOAT LOCKER said:
How much RG you give to others doesn't show up anywhere afaik. You can calculate it based on the guidlines in the faq:

Every 365 days of membership = 1 Ring Gauge power point.
Every 100 posts = 1 Ring Gauge power point.
Every 150 points of Ring Gauge = 1 Ring Gauge power point.

Note that nobody can give Ring Gauge until they have a minimum of 50 posts at Club Stogie Forums.

To give RG, click on the little box with a check mark and X below the recipient's avatar. A new window should open with directions. If you are blocking all popups, this function might not work.
Thanks, I tried it out on you and it seemed to work.

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Da Klugs is going to make the rest of us have Gauge envy. :w :D

All the men's magazines will start rating celebs by Ring Gauge: The true measure of a man. :al

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Jeff said:
All the men's magazines will start rating celebs by Ring Gauge: The true measure of a man. :al
:r hmmmmmm.... :r

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Its not the girth thats important. It's the myrth. If it aint fun or at least enjoyable then you should be doing something else. Knowledge sharing is the essence of this forum focused on cigars. However, each of us brings knowledge and experience in other aspects of life that can be valuable and or interesting to share. Cigars are our placeholders, our imagination and individual interests create the limits of the discussion.

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Da Klugs said:
Its not the girth thats important. It's the myrth. If it aint fun or at least enjoyable then you should be doing something else. Knowledge sharing is the essence of this forum focused on cigars. However, each of us brings knowledge and experience in other aspects of life that can be valuable and or interesting to share. Cigars are our placeholders, our imagination and individual interests create the limits of the discussion.
:r Great opening line! You are so right though. I've learned so much being on this forum and had a great laugh at the same time.

I want to light up now :w

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.