Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Rindercella and her sugly isters lived in a marge lansion. Rindercella worked very hard-- frubbing scloors, emptying poss pits and shivelling shot.
At the end of the day she was nucking fackered.
The sugly isters were right bugly arstards. One was called Mary Hinge and the other was called Betty Swollocks. They were really forrible uckers and had fetty sweet and fetty swannies.

The sugly isters had tickets to the ball but the cotten runts wouldn't let rindercella go.
Suddenly there was a bucking fang and her gairy fodmother appeared. Her name was Shairy Hithole and was a right ricking fesbian.

She turned a pumpkin and 6 mite whice into a hucking cuge farriage with 6 dandy ronkeys who had buge hollocks and dig bicks.T
he gairy fodmother
told rindercella to be back by dimlight otherwise there would be a cicking falamity.
At the ball rindercella was dancing with the randsome hince when
suddenly the clock struck 12.

For suck's fake! yelled rindrecella as she ran out, tripping on her slass glipper.
Next day the prandsome hince knocked on rindercellas door and the sugly ister let him in.
Suddenly Betty Swollocks lifted her leg and let off a fig bart.
Who's fust jarted' asked the randsome hince.
Blame it on the fugly ucker over there said Mary Hinge.
When the stinking storm cloud had lifted the randsome hince tried the slass glipper on both the sugly isters without sucess.
Their feet stucking fank.
Betty Swollock was ducking fisgusted and gave the randsome hince a nick in the kackers.
This was not difficult as he had bucking fuge halls and a hig bard
on.

He tried the slass glipper on rindercella and it fitted pucking
ferfectly.

They were married.
The hince lived his life in lucking fuxury and rindercella lived hers with a follen swanny and they lived happily ever after.
THAT WAS THE STORY OF THE DYSLEXIC PRINCESS.

· Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My Brain just shut down after this read :al
hahaha- doesn't take much then does it dougy boy!!!

I think it was the funniest thing I had read in ages- still laughing about it!!
But then that is just me............,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.