·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
I believe it is the latter.

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Perhaps the richest members list can include deposited credits as well. Just a suggestion.

BTW - Who are the powers that be on CS? pds is one of them I think. Anyone else?

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Jeff said:
BTW - Who are the powers that be on CS? pds is one of them I think. Anyone else?
We all are.. It is a self modded forum. But PDS is the man when it comes to what goes on the forum. He is the only administrator here, this is his baby. We just help him make sure there aren't people on here trashing his hard work.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
coppertop said:
We all are.. It is a self modded forum. But PDS is the man when it comes to what goes on the forum. He is the only administrator here, this is his baby. We just help him make sure there aren't people on here trashing his hard work.
PDS is very patient with us & realizes what he is dealing with though.......so there is a certain amount of untidiness allowed, hence, most of us are allowed to stay. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.