Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it would be a good idea to review your own favorite cigar that is in your user profile.

I will start with mine, which is the Cuaba Salamones.

You can tell that a lot of work has been dedicated to this cigar.

One thing I love about this stick is it's complexity and varying ring gauges at different lengths. It has the complexity at it's thickest point with the strengh at it's thinnest point. It starts strong and spicy (thin ring gauge), and then all of sudden when it reaches its thickest point, BOOM, it hits you with a nice explosion of creamyness. Very smoky, flavourful, complex. Cedary, spicy, fruity, coffee, nutty, name it, you got it (except what you would get from dog sticks). Fantastic aroma. Very long and satisfying aftertaste.

As it smokes down, it gets narrower, but the strength gets fuller, without being harsh. It is very enjoyable to smoke until the last half-inch. The finish has a grassy-minty flavor.

Definitely not a daily staple due to its price. This is a special cigar for me, one that I would smoke as a treat once every 1-2 weeks.

Cheers,
Justin

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Very nice cigar. Just finished a box. It was at the one year mark. I'm waiting a couple months for my other box to hit one year age and then i will start on them. I kept checking the first box and they really got awsome after one year.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Not meaning to hijack the thread but...

Fredster said:
One in five adults have some form of mental illness. Think about yourself and four friends. If they're ok, it's YOU.
I Like your sig line, Fred. My ex had enough mental illness for my whole family and six friends. Does that mean I'm super well-adjusted?

:rolleyes: :D

-Quixote

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Quixote said:
Not meaning to hijack the thread but...

I Like your sig line, Fred. My ex had enough mental illness for my whole family and six friends. Does that mean I'm super well-adjusted?

:rolleyes: :D

-Quixote
You sound o.k. to me. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts