Cigar Forums banner

Review...Gran Habano Corojo #5 Mini Beli......

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  simpleman6 
#1 ·
Hey all, just wanted to drop a quick review on you guys, just for fun!! I have no pics being as I smoked this a few days ago, but it was sooo good I had to do this for everyone...

Mini Belicoso
Now, Im very aware that this was a small smoke, about the size of a NUB Torpedo, and Im dying to get some in a bigger size now, but either way, this is one beautifully constructed cigar, smelled very much like toasted tobacco and nuts on the pre-lite, and was just screaming.."smoke me"!! Pretty much perfect burn from the start and a great draw with lots of tasty white smoke...started out with some nice spice and a touch of bitterness that was quite pleasant...second 1/3rd was smooth, toasty, cashew and caramel notes with just a touch of nutmeg I think...it went very well with my homebrewed German Lager...I burned this stick for almost an hour!!! and it never had an issue with burn...tasted great down to the nub, picked up a bit more pepper near the end but nothing overwhelming...I cant imagine how good this could be in a bigger size, but Im looking forward to trying them!!! I def recommend this stick for anyone who smokes...I can honestly say I would buy a box of these without hesitation...let me just add that I do have a preference for Corojo wrapped cigars, they have an interesting "funk" that I really love...Punch Rare Corojo is stilla bit better than this one, but its very very close for me...love them both!!! Hope you enjoyed the review, please do urself a favor and try this cigar:rockon:

- D

See less See more
#5 ·
I totally agree that this is an excellent smoke. I had my first #5 in a robusto the other day and didn't want it to end. Gran Habano has really jumped up in my go to rotation. Particularly this smoke and the 3 siglos. Yummy!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.