Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paul & Rob,

While you are at the RTDA this year, please drop by booth #1631. That is the Puros do Brazil booth. There will be a very fine gentleman there by the name of Marcelo Lima.
Puros do Brazil is the maker of the Brazilian Caravelas line of cigars, which is a Mata Fina puro. They will be debuting another cigar this year called Delectados, which is another Brazilian puro comprised of Brazilian Mata Fina & Brazilian Norte tobaccos.
Please try the cigars. I have tried one of the Caravelas Hermoso's & was impressed with the quality & flavor.
Also, please give Marcelo my best.

I'm sure you guys will have a great time at the show. Have fun!

Thanx! :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
My brother in law, a cigar store owner in Virginia, will be attending. I will ask that he stops by this booth.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Consider it done! I added them to the Review Database at T25C a few weeks ago, and look forward to trying them!

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you guys so much for going by the Puros do Brasil booth. I know the competition is fierce, but I just want these guys to have a fighting chance.

You guys are awesome!

Hope you gave Marcelo my best. :)

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Not only did we have the chance to visit with them for 30 minutes, we also ran into Marcelo while we were having some drinks at the Bellagio. Great guys!

·
Registered
239 Posts
i have a friend (haven't seen him in years) that owned puros classico dominicanos that made the most awesome lancero that i have ever smoked. man not only were they beautiful but had a mild toasty woody flavour that was smooth as silk. if he is still at the show ask for one. better yet ask how i can get some more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.