2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tastes Just Like Real Food!

We Love to See You Waddle

Screw Jenny Craig

We Are Legally Obliged to Tell You That Grimace Is a Convicted Sex Offender

America, Your Weight Is Over!

Same Crap, Same Prices -- Just Keep Buyin' It, Tubby

Two All-Beef Patties, Special Sauce, Lettuce, Cheese, Pickles, Onions, Britney's an Insatiable Screaming Nymphomaniac Who Barks Uncontrollably When She Gets It Doggy Style

Open Wide, You Lemmings

Wipe Your Chins, McLardbutt

Go Ahead and Sue Us, Tubby -- Your Bad Eating Habits Put Seven of Ray Kroc's 19 Grandkids Through Law School at Harvard

Spill a Coffee and WIN!

Relax, PETA -- That Ain't Really Chicken

Super-Sizing Americans Since 1954

You Don't Want to Waste Away Like That Subway Guy, Do You?

You Deserve a Wake Today

I'm Shovelin' It

·
Misplaced
6,385 Posts
ain't it the truth?:D

·
Elder Jungle Leader
4,989 Posts
Good stuff! :r
Dang! Am I the only one who is craving a Big Mac with a side order of Lipitor? :tu

·
in a straitjacket
5,671 Posts
"Two all beef hormone-fed patties, soybean oil, distilled vinegar, water, egg yolks, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, onion powder, ketchup, mayonnaise, corn syrup, spice and spice extractives, salt, xanthan gum, mustard flour, propylene glycol alginate, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate as preservatives, mustard bran, garlic powder, hydrolyzed (corn gluten, wheat, and soy) proteins, caramel color, extractives of paprika, turmeric, calcium disodium EDTA to protect flavor, pickes, onions, on a seseme seed bun" just doesn't sound right

·
I smoke sub $7.00 cigars
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"Two all beef hormone-fed patties, soybean oil, distilled vinegar, water, egg yolks, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, onion powder, ketchup, mayonnaise, corn syrup, spice and spice extractives, salt, xanthan gum, mustard flour, propylene glycol alginate, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate as preservatives, mustard bran, garlic powder, hydrolyzed (corn gluten, wheat, and soy) proteins, caramel color, extractives of paprika, turmeric, calcium disodium EDTA to protect flavor, pickes, onions, on a seseme seed bun" just doesn't sound right
You forgot the polysorbate 80, and the pickle relish..:r

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
NO wonder people can't Poop REGULAR!!!:BS

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
I know a guy that sued McDonalds for big money when he took a bite out of the fried apple pie ( boiling hot apples inside ) made him a scar on his face ..
They stopped the fried apple pies , and now due baked for the past 10 years or so .
Where in different countries there still doing fried , Any ideas ? lol

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Our Happy Meal toys have fewer calories than Burger King's

Try the Big McCholsterol Bomb

The Hamburglar was really arrested for soliciting a prostitute

If you want your order to be filled correctly, please say so before you place your order. We are really dumb.

Our shakes contain absolutely no real food products whatsoever. It's chemicals, man!!

Heart disease at no extra charge!

We don't like you.

MCS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.