Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this so i dont want to be ripped off badly, so What is a Regular price for a cigar? and i am talking like in a regular store and what can it be Online? And which can be a good low price you can find? Also if anyone knows what can be a regular or good price for a cuban?. Thanks.

Carlos Sanchez

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
WillyGT said:
I am new to this so i dont want to be ripped off badly, so What is a Regular price for a cigar? and i am talking like in a regular store and what can it be Online? And which can be a good low price you can find? Also if anyone knows what can be a regular or good price for a cuban?. Thanks.

Carlos Sanchez
Youcan check the review database at top25cigar.com. Each reviewer also indicates what they paid for the cigar. Granted taxes and such can make for some great differences, but it is a good starting point.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
WillyGT said:

Carlos Sanchez
Cigar Price online is also a good place to price cigars - subscription required.
It doesn't price ISOMs though...

·
Chimpus herfustus
745 Posts
This question is about as tough as, "What's the best cigar?" :) But, I will give my 2 cents anyway. Here in Kolliefornia, the price for a cigar includes a 62% tax, I believe so the prices here are a bit higher than elsewhere. For me, a special occasion smoke would run me about $10-$14 (Padron Anniversary). A solid, quality smoke for any occasion would be in the $5-$8 range (Camacho, Arturo Fuente, CAO criollo). Lately, I have found some bargain cigars that are fantastic for under $5 but those are a bit of an exception (CAO Brazilia & La Gloria Cubana,for example). Cuban cigars tend to be illegal so you have to buy them on the black market from greedy canadians or overseas connections for hundreds of US dollars. ;) :D

SB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.