Cigar Forums banner
141 - 160 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
Anything in the general Robusto/belicosos size roughly
1,108 Posts
Im a big fan of automatic knives, so i carry an otf double sided knife I bought online. Can't recacall the maker anymore, but I got it from Bladeplay. It was inexpensive but has been a nice, solid knife. Btw, automatic knives are legal here in Wyoming, so check your state and local laws.

·
Smoke 'em if you got 'em
2,956 Posts
Im a big fan of automatic knives, so i carry an organization double sided knife I bought online. Can't recacall the maker anymore, but I got it from Bladeplay. It was inexpensive but has been a nice, solid knife. Btw, automatic knives are legal here in Wyoming, so check your state and local laws.

Sent from the fetal position

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
this one is definitely different...will take some getting used to....crkt provoke...hefty price tag and a new "kinematic" opening system all aluminum with a d2 blade...I'd consider this one a self defense knife for sure...dunno if this will take the place of my benchmade griptilian yet or not....really loving the s30v of the benchmade Revolver Wood Personal protective equipment Font Bicycle part

Attachments

·
><(((º>
2,927 Posts
My new knife just come in and it's awesome. Razor sharp and very little blade play.
Many different options. This one was my first choice and they just sold out of the other one I want, I'm gonna get it when it's get back in stock.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07T9154FM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

MTN Forged OTF auto. Only $88 shipped on Amazon and even comes with a cleaning pouch/cloth, disassembly tool, and a small MTN Forged pocket light. I'm impressed. Don't want to pay $400-1000 for a Microtech OTF then this is for you. Very good quality.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
My new knife just come in and it's awesome. Razor sharp and very little blade play.
Many different options. This one was my first choice and they just sold out of the other one I want, I'm gonna get it when it's get back in stock.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07T9154FM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

MTN Forged OTF auto. Only $88 shipped on Amazon and even comes with a cleaning pouch/cloth, disassembly tool, and a small MTN Forged pocket light. I'm impressed. Don't want to pay $400-1000 for a Microtech OTF then this is for you. Very good quality.

That is a great looking knife. Added to my wish list of stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
picked up another benchmade with s30v steel...mini barrage assisted opener with a g10 handle...a little on the small side but sizable enuff to work with...will never go with any quality steel below s30v...there's just no comparison its worth the extra $$ Wood Hunting knife Grey Tool Utility knife

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
had been carrying a benchmade volli for a few months....great knife imo but just picked up a spyderco native 5...just big enuff...comfortable especially with the choils...light as a feather due to frn with no steel liners which I'm not big on but the s35v steel makes up for that...will be the new edc for a bit now Vertebrate Mammal Wood Knife Utility knife

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Benchmade really screwed up with helping their local police department cut up turned in guns. I'm not getting rid of mine but will never buy another one. Glad to hear you like the Spyderco. I have a g 10 native 5 in s30v... The ergonomics and blade shape are fantastic.
had been carrying a benchmade volli for a few months....great knife imo but just picked up a spyderco native 5...just big enuff...comfortable especially with the choils...light as a feather due to frn with no steel liners which I'm not big on but the s35v steel makes up for that...will be the new edc for a bit now View attachment 261134
random capitalization courtesy of gboard

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
this will be it for knife purchases for a bit....maybe....been liking the native 5 but just wanted more heft and more edge....great knife and changed my opinion on spyderco but the manix 2 is about as perfect as a edc gets imo....ergonomics, size, weight, blade shape....this thing is made to get work done and the profile is slim enough to sit comfortably in pocket...and I'm a G10 S30V addict so that's covered Knife Utility knife Line Blade Hunting knife

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
if anybody out there is looking to get themselves a new knife I'm stuck on the spyderco manix 2....I usually switch my knives up consistently...these days all that changes is which manix 2 is being put in the pocket...great knife Photograph Vertebrate White Green Knife

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,375 Posts
I carry a Benchmade AFO II. It looks a little rough, but its scars are well earned. For the last 7 years, this thing has served me as far south as Honduras, as far north as The Northwest Territories, both the Pacific and Atlantic coasts, and most places in between, as well as three countries in the EU.

I've carried a pocket knife since I was in eight years old, having always been a fan of Case pocket knives. I thought people were nuts for paying $100 and up for a pocket knife until I found a Benchmade in a mud hole. I carried that AFO (v1) for three years and a stroke of bad luck got the better of it. I lost it under my lawnmower deck one terrible July day and it was absolutely destroyed. It broke my heart, but Benchmade gives a great discount to first responders and this AFO II has been with me since.

Pictured with a few of my other frequently carried pocket items, some of which as not quite as well travelled.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I carry a Benchmade AFO II. It looks a little rough, but its scars are well earned. For the last 7 years, this thing has served me as far south as Honduras, as far north as The Northwest Territories, both the Pacific and Atlantic coasts, and most places in between, as well as three countries in the EU.

I've carried a pocket knife since I was in eight years old, having always been a fan of Case pocket knives. I thought people were nuts for paying $100 and up for a pocket knife until I found a Benchmade in a mud hole. I carried that AFO (v1) for three years and a stroke of bad luck got the better of it. I lost it under my lawnmower deck one terrible July day and it was absolutely destroyed. It broke my heart, but Benchmade gives a great discount to first responders and this AFO II has been with me since.

Pictured with a few of my other frequently carried pocket items, some of which as not quite as well travelled.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
put that benchmade thru hard use much??!!! looks like it went to war with a chainsaw!!!

141 - 160 of 182 Posts