Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
simply,how do these smokes rate with you........if they`re decent i`d like to buy a box and stash it ...............................by the way,i received a box of LGC Series R7 today and couldn`t wait to try one........took one off the top,lit it and sat back.........this#$%%@^XXX cigar was bitter, dry and burned down one side for most of it`s length before i relegated it to file #13............i pray that this was only a freak amongst some very fine cigars........i`ll stash the box and come back to it in a few months........get me 3 advils nowww.........

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i shall run like the wind to avoid the stench from cigars such as these............thanks for the.......blleechhhhhhh.......critique

·
Registered
76 Posts
Oooo! The little blue man is vomiting.

Are these the same as the Genuine Counterfeit Cubans you can get from JR? I know they are made by Perdomo.

I have a box in the cooler that is almost 2 years old.

I have not found a Perdomo product that I like. I hope I don't hate the GCCs.:u

·
Registered
37 Posts
rollsfxr said:
simply,how do these smokes rate with you........if they`re decent i`d like to buy a box and stash it ...............................by the way,i received a box of LGC Series R7 today and couldn`t wait to try one........took one off the top,lit it and sat back.........this#$%%@^XXX cigar was bitter, dry and burned down one side for most of it`s length before i relegated it to file #13............i pray that this was only a freak amongst some very fine cigars........i`ll stash the box and come back to it in a few months........get me 3 advils nowww.........
I had the "pre-embargo" ones.
Look great, taste great, lots of smoke, but most were not well-constructed.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Merlin said:
Oooo! The little blue man is vomiting.

Are these the same as the Genuine Counterfeit Cubans you can get from JR? I know they are made by Perdomo.
I have a box in the cooler that is almost 2 years old.

I have not found a Perdomo product that I like. I hope I don't hate the GCCs.:u
I know that the Limited Edition ones by Jr's are excellent. By far the most powerfull cigar I have ever had. And they taste good as well. Thoses things had me sweating and dizzy half way thru!

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
I would say just a bit of bad luck on the Series R you smoked... give them a short rest and try it again. They are a PLENTY strong smoke... so if you are not a fan of full flavor then that could be the problem also. Are they naturals or Maduros?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts