Cigar Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, wanted to say hi again, my old profile doesn't seem to be here any more, I guess I should log in more than once a year. :al

Theres a good group of people here, looking forward to the fun.

Jake

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Geeeeez.... who left the door open??? Welcome back, I guess :D

BTW... if you want to defer your student loans, go back to school, take out more loans, and buy more cigars while you get a masters.;)

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
JDC20 said:
Yeah she knows all of my tricks, I am working on new material. I thought that ring would keep the cigars rolling in......... I was wrong!
You bought her a ring? Silly boy. Should of bought her a ST Dupont Linge 2 & a 1492 to light up.

Damn kids.:r

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
poker said:
You bought her a ring? Silly boy. Should of bought her a ST Dupont Linge 2 & a 1492 to light up.

Damn kids.:r
Actually it would have been like 6 of the Dupont Lignes and about 15 1492's for the cost of the ring.

Don't worry she still wants the lighters and cigars too. :al

·
Registered
921 Posts
Welcome back -
My ring set me back a little bit, but I refuse to allow it get in the way of cigars. Whenever my future little Mrs starts on the money I spend on cigars, I remind her of those "stones" on her hand.
In the end, she is usually cool.
Congratulations on your engagement. I will be getting married in May. Afterwards, I hope to move my woman, my cigars and "her ring" out to SoCal.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bruce5 said:
Welcome back -
My ring set me back a little bit, but I refuse to allow it get in the way of cigars. Whenever my future little Mrs starts on the money I spend on cigars, I remind her of those "stones" on her hand.
In the end, she is usually cool.
Congratulations on your engagement. I will be getting married in May. Afterwards, I hope to move my woman, my cigars and "her ring" out to SoCal.
My future Mrs. doesn't start complaining about the money I spend on my cigars, she complains about the money I am NOT spending on her cigars. :w

So I have the ring and cigars for 2, but she does break down and buy her own when she runs out of her favorites. :r

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.